Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

I understand where you're coming from, and I'm definitely one of those, not quite ready for the new season.
However, once the season gets going, each opponent will bring different songs, chants, and taunts.

Burnley will be fired up, and maybe the Kompany factory will dilute our traditional humour for this particular fixture.
I predict an endless rendition of EDERSON and AKE......but with adapted lyrics to record the fact that we won in Istanbul.

I’ll never sing ‘Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that’ at anyone. Proper boring ****’s chant.

But I will sing about us being Champions of Europe…

‘Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe…’
Should be 90 mins of singing this every week starting tomorrow.

No.

We don’t get given an inch. Don’t give them one in return.

TBF, apart from the usual suspects, I don’t have to name them, but I will below, the other PL fans have been OK about our success over the last 10 years.

I agree that we should give it to Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spurs fans especially. And Villa and Forest fans for the Champions of Europe chants. But all the other PL fans have been pretty appreciative of our success and haven’t really had a pop at us about it.

I understand where you're coming from, and I'm definitely one of those, not quite ready for the new season.
However, once the season gets going, each opponent will bring different songs, chants, and taunts.

Burnley will be fired up, and maybe the Kompany factory will dilute our traditional humour for this particular fixture.
I predict an endless rendition of EDERSON and AKE......but with adapted lyrics to record the fact that we won in Istanbul.
True.

There are certain home fans who are out for and looking for banter chants, hoping to get one over on our away support, Newcastle, Burnley and Wolves fans spring to mind.

WWYWYWS has been sung at us the length and breadth of the country.

Now we're officially not shit, they're having it.

Plenty of other non-CL winners have thrown the "you'll never sing that" at us. I seem to remember Saints last season, and Wolves.

Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble,
When you're perfect in every way.

:)
100 % give it Wolves...absolute wankers

“Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that” is a bit of a shit song, so hope that doesn’t become a regular chant. Thankfully we’ll no longer have to endure Villa, Forest, Chelsea, Liverpool and United fans singing it to us anymore.

I think we’ll turn the screw on that chant at Chelsea, Villa and Forest, as many of us have posted,

“Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that” is a bit of a shit song, so hope that doesn’t become a regular chant. Thankfully we’ll no longer have to endure Villa, Forest, Chelsea, Liverpool and United fans singing it to us anymore.
To be fair to the redshirt wankers, that’s a song they never did sing at us.

Liverpool have had the odd rendition of ‘where’s your European Cup’ over the years but not to even a fraction of what Villa and Chelsea fans have given us with the ‘you’ll never sing that’ chant and inflatable cups.

I honestly don’t recall United ever singing about the European Cup/Champions of Europe at us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.