Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

I must admit, “have you ever done the treble” at Anfield will probably be the highlight on my away chanting this season. There’s absolutely no come back to that from the Scouers, not even 6x’s.

I must admit, have you ever done the treble, at Anfield, will probably be the highlight on my away chanting this season. There’s absolutely no come back to that from the Scouers, not even 6x’s.
I replied to you this morning about this. Liverpool were the first English club to win a treble with the 1983-84 European Cup, First Division and League Cup treble.

I think we’d look a bit daft singing that they haven’t won one even if the League Cup isn’t the FA Cup, it’s still a major domestic trophy and I’ve no idea how United are always credited with being the first to win the treble.

Not a chance. Imagine the shit we'd have had to take off Arsenal if they'd won the league, off the rags if they'd won the FA Cup, and off virtually everybody if we'd have lost in Istanbul

No No No.... Never forget what these wankers have tried to do to our club.... lord it as much as you can and be relentless !!!

As for the 115 jibes.

Maybe we should sing…. 115 my Lord, 115. The Sheikh Mansour chant.

Not a chance. Imagine the shit we'd have had to take off Arsenal if they'd won the league, off the rags if they'd won the FA Cup, and off virtually everybody if we'd have lost in Istanbul

No No No.... Never forget what these wankers have tried to do to our club.... lord it as much as you can and be relentless !!!
So now you're gonna believe us...
You nearly won the league.

That'll do for the Tarquins.

I replied to you this morning about this. Liverpool were the first English club to win a treble with the 1983-84 European Cup, First Division and League Cup treble.

I think we’d look a bit daft singing that they haven’t won one even if the League Cup isn’t the FA Cup, it’s still a major domestic trophy and I’ve no idea how United are always credited with being the first to win the treble.

No it's not the real treble, it's just three trophies. Now that might sound harsh on our Mickey friends but that's the opinion of every pundit and fan around.

Wouldn’t it be great if we did sing We Are The Champions by Queen during every home and away game this season. ;-)

Just got in from the pub looking forward to an early finish for Burnley tommoz. I have got to admit I can't get Treble, Treble to Bowie out of my head. I am worried I won't be able to sing anything else!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.