Should we have a female mod?

We once had Toby as a female mod if I remember correctly. We haven't had a female mod since. I think we need to have a female mod to help balance it out a little. Quite a few lady blues on here so why not.

I think yes.

Yes or no?
We had another female mod in the early days, long before Toby, called Alison. But yeah, not averse to having another female mod in future. Good to have a bit of balance. Keep meaning to add to the moderating team, as we’re lower on numbers than ever, but get sidetracked with other stuff and never actually get round to it.

Here's one

Toyah-7.jpg

We had another female mod in the early days, long before Toby, called Alison. But yeah, not averse to having another female mod in future. Good to have a bit of balance. Keep meaning to add to the moderating team, as we’re lower on numbers than ever, but get sidetracked with other stuff and never actually get round to it.
Fair enough Ric, fair play...

I'd like to recommend Karen as a female mod..why?.. Well she's always been alright with me,even though I've been branded as 'misausageinistic, or whatever the fuck I'm supposed to be labelled as: /

She's switched on IMO and has my utmost respect, and she can actually take a joke!

I'd like to recommend Karen as a female mod..why?.. Well she's always been alright with me,even though I've been branded as 'misausageinistic, or whatever the fuck I'm supposed to be labelled as: /

She's switched on IMO and has my utmost respect, and she can actually take a joke!

Yeah but wait till she's in power and she's deleting your threads ;-)

I'm known as Tracy these days.

Where's my application form?

No way! She would be able to see everything we have written about her in her very own "Karen" thread in the Mod forum..... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.