Should we keep RM whatever happens this season. Yes or no?

CityCTID said:
tommcfc said:
danburge82 said:
It's quite conceivable that he could. And he's a fucking idiotic ****!

i think he's brilliant tbh, and the best manager on the planet. his record speaks for itself, wherever he goes, he gets results.
the same goes for Roberto
not quite in the same level though. I'm perfectly happy with mancini but if, arguably, the best manager in the world is available and interested in the club, it'd be foolish not to seriously consider it

Pam said:

this thread should be pulled. Do rag fans have a vote every year (sorry week) on whether they should keep bacon face. NO. Let's get behind the club, the owners and the manager by never raising this subject again unless we have a disastrous season...WHICH WE HAVENT

Completely split on this.

Manchini gets results, but he's struggles in Europe. When the goings got touch this year, he seems to not have a plan b to break teams down (it could be a personnel thing too)

Manchini also offers us stability.

Mourinho's record speaks for itself, he won wherever he's gone and won big. Europe this year could be a third CL medal for Mourinho.
Mourinho will not offer stability as he has a habit of pissing off whenever he feels it it.

It's Bobby for me, but has to learn a few things about the premier league.

Yes absolutely. Would be very stupid to get rid of him. Would mean huge changes to club and squad and we don't need that. Stability is now key to winning things on a regular basis....look at chelsea, have had no where near the success they should have had due to changing managers all the time.

Plus we are now playing very good football under RM and I wouldn't want to see that change.

If the circus comes to town, let that town be Trafford.

Forza Bobby Manc.

Pam said:
If the circus comes to town, let that town be Trafford.

Forza Bobby Manc.

That is the absolute nightmare scenario for City. Mourinho pitching up at $old Trafford. Can't describe how shit that would be for our club...

It look's to me in recent weeks that Mancini already knows he's gone!

Not that i want him to go by the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.