Should we keep RM whatever happens this season. Yes or no?

quiet_riot said:
Comrade Buka said:
quiet_riot said:
Yes.

We've progressed, missing out on CL to winning the cup and auto-qualification for the CL, to leading the way for most of the season.

I think with another transfer window to ship out some of the shite (Johnson, K.Toure, maybe even Balo...I love him, but really pissed with him today.), along with a full pre-season for the likes of Nasri and Aguero, we could run away with it next year.

Because next year our opponents will have forgotten how to play us and Mancini will have magically found a tactic to counter what has been a problem for almost half a season now.

Not to mention that Mancini will have become friends with all the players and they will start every game as if it is a cup final.

Clearly.

Maybe shipping out shite and bringing in some fresh, hungry faces will provide that answer?
Or you can continue to use any stick to beat him with, whatever suits.
Because Mancini is actually the one playing in all 11 positions, and even if things aren't working, the players absolutely cannot figure it out for themselves.

Clearly.

So let's keep Mancini and bring "in some fresh, hungry faces." Brilliant.

Apparently the team we have is old and complacent. They have all won so much they are stagnant and would rather quit football all together.

What happens when the new batch of fresh and hungry faces run into one deep sitting team after another and Mancini a year or two later still has no answer to the question he has been asked for some 10-15 games now?

And the fact that Mancini seems to be as motivational as a cancer diagnosis.

I have 3 sticks to beat Mancini with: His tactical short comings, his apparent lack of passion when the chips are down and his man management. If you feel any of those are faulty, please elaborate.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Fine, let's have it your way, let's change manager, again, and then when he has a bad run, sack him and get another. Then before you know it, the manager is just a figurehead, and wankers like Tevez are running the show. Oh, what do you know? We've become Chelsea.

Comrade Buka said:
So let's keep Mancini and bring "in some fresh, hungry faces." Brilliant

Didn't you know? Savic and AJ will win us the CL title! :)<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:47 pm --<br /><br />
quiet_riot said:
Don't put words in my mouth.

Fine, let's have it your way, let's change manager, again, and then when he has a bad run, sack him and get another. Then before you know it, the manager is just a figurehead, and wankers like Tevez are running the show. Oh, what do you know? We've become Chelsea.

In fairness; it takes a wanker to let a wanker run the show.

What do we do in two years when Mourinho fucks off to manage Portugal in the world cup or whatever his next project would be? Just get another manager? Watch the club collapse like Inter, Porto, and Chelsea after he left?

Our form for the majority of this season tells me that Bobby is the man for the job. A few shit results and suddenly it's Bobby's head on a plate because he didn't win the title in his second full year in the job. We're making great strides and if we sack him now it'll all be for naught.

Adam-mcfc said:
What do we do in two years when Mourinho fucks off to manage Portugal in the world cup or whatever his next project would be? Just get another manager? Watch the club collapse like Inter, Porto, and Chelsea after he left?

Our form for the majority of this season tells me that Bobby is the man for the job. A few shit results and suddenly it's Bobby's head on a plate because he didn't win the title in his second full year in the job. We're making great strides and if we sack him now it'll all be for naught.

So we should have kept Hughes? He was too making strides.

Adam-mcfc said:

How dare you talk sense.

Comrade Buka said:
quiet_riot said:
Comrade Buka said:
Because next year our opponents will have forgotten how to play us and Mancini will have magically found a tactic to counter what has been a problem for almost half a season now.

Not to mention that Mancini will have become friends with all the players and they will start every game as if it is a cup final.

Clearly.

Maybe shipping out shite and bringing in some fresh, hungry faces will provide that answer?
Or you can continue to use any stick to beat him with, whatever suits.
Because Mancini is actually the one playing in all 11 positions, and even if things aren't working, the players absolutely cannot figure it out for themselves.

Clearly.

So let's keep Mancini and bring "in some fresh, hungry faces." Brilliant.

Apparently the team we have is old and complacent. They have all won so much they are stagnant and would rather quit football all together.

What happens when the new batch of fresh and hungry faces run into one deep sitting team after another and Mancini a year or two later still has no answer to the question he has been asked for some 10-15 games now?

And the fact that Mancini seems to be as motivational as a cancer diagnosis.

I have 3 sticks to beat Mancini with: His tactical short comings, his apparent lack of passion when the chips are down and his man management. If you feel any of those are faulty, please elaborate.

Emotive topic or not - you need to take a look at yourself posting this kind of comment. Disgusting.

quiet_riot said:
Adam-mcfc said:

How dare you talk sense.

There's very little sense in that post. Particularly the part about Mourinho. But then those stupid myths will be peddled until the cows come home on this forum. Just shows how insecure people are about Roberto. Mourinho's the best manager in the world bar fucking none, and he has the trophies, the kudos, the respect, and the job, to back it up.

Mancini's record although very good, just isn't in the same league. I'd have far more respect for people if they came out and said "I just don't like Mourinho". That is a perfectly valid reason for not wanting him at our club. But if you really wanted what's best for City, you'd acknowledge that Mourinho is the best and therefore him coming to the club wouldn't be a bad thing.

Adam-mcfc said:

Oh you mean the collapsed Chelsea who are in the semis of the facup, near semis of the champs lge & will probably get a top 4 spot (like us)?

If he leaves us after 2 or 3 years with one of the 2 big trophies won (as his record suggests he would) then great, good luck to him. We'd simply move on and recruit again. So what, that's what you do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.