should we keep the south stand as it was yesterday?

marios stress ball said:
1.618034 said:
Can't make a decision based on one game when there were only 19 away fans...

What would happen when there's a few thousand?

Also to make the One End thing more effective the people who are in the "Kippax Corner" need to be persuaded to go round behind the goal because last night we still had them in duet with the SS which kinda missed the point really, so it diluted what the SS would/could be capable of if all the "singers" (standers) were together... I suppose if the away fans were always up in the East L3 then they'd move round so they could actually see them, a bit.

Anyway my answer to the OP is...

Don't know. More data required.

gonna be hard. whole SS was standing as well as kippax corner, this shows how popular standing still is in football. More fans want to stand than there are seats in SS unluss some people will be allowed to stand in level2.
Definitely. We take 7000 to Blackburn every season and every one of us stands. We took 9000 to the Swamp for the League Cup semi and every one of us stood up. At the FAC semi and final there were easily 15000 stood up. The South Stand holds just 6000 and even then the second tier wouldn't stand up, so there's probably space for 3500-4000 fans in South Stand Level 1, which is nowhere near enough!

not if means me moving ,i am on the front row level 3 near the half way line so i would be well pissed off

Blue simmy76 said:
We ara the Kippax. We are the Kippax.
I sit in the East Stand and we aren't The Kippax!<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:57 pm --<br /><br />
frothy said:
not if means me moving ,i am on the front row level 3 near the half way line so i would be well pissed off
Why should South Standers have to move for deomestic cup games?

danburge82 said:
Blue simmy76 said:
We ara the Kippax. We are the Kippax.
I sit in the East Stand and we aren't The Kippax!

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:57 pm --

frothy said:
Why should South Standers have to move for deomestic cup games?
i wouldnt mind if was just cup games ,but the rumours are its for prem games as well

I thought it looked better with all the flags, would be great if the SS and Kippax Corner could get something like this going...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0rMe2Vyb9E&feature=related[/youtube]

i moved from kippax to the away stand for that match as i could see the stewards kicking off again and couldnt be ars*d with it, there was a lot of none singers/tourists/quite a lot of spanish (seems there was more villareal people than we thought) and i thought the atmosphere wasnt great but amazing when that goal went in, for the whole stand to stay there after the match and chant was amazing, I also just watched the game on sky+ and realised that the south stand was a hell of alot louder than i thought while being in there even on the we are the south stand chant that never really took off. so yes id move there again but id love to see it done at a big game

yes, all the singers together will create a better atmosphere, every successful and loud club has a big single section of singers we need the same as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.