should we keep the south stand as it was yesterday?

No. It made no difference to the noise and there were loads of pricks in the south stand causing trouble.

If we have an all singing section in L1 of the south stand (which i think could be good with all regulars in it) then just have to remember that whatever block in the East Stand that ends up being adjacent to away fans will probably end up standing to see.

For certain clubs, all away fans on L3 could be interesting, might lead to more noise in all of the ground and not just the singing sections. Cant help feeling that the current setup of singing sections surrounding the away end is leading to the rest of the ground keeping quiet for long spells? The rest of the ground needs some stirring up.

1.618034 said:
Can't make a decision based on one game when there were only 19 away fans...

What would happen when there's a few thousand?

Also to make the One End thing more effective the people who are in the "Kippax Corner" need to be persuaded to go round behind the goal because last night we still had them in duet with the SS which kinda missed the point really, so it diluted what the SS would/could be capable of if all the "singers" (standers) were together... I suppose if the away fans were always up in the East L3 then they'd move round so they could actually see them, a bit.

Anyway my answer to the OP is...

Don't know. More data required.

gonna be hard. whole SS was standing as well as kippax corner, this shows how popular standing still is in football. More fans want to stand than there are seats in SS unluss some people will be allowed to stand in level2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.