Should We Prioritise?

If we started prioritising 1 or 2 trophies at the expense of the others from here then even if it was successful, we'd always be looking back and wondering 'what if?' Also, if we wanted to treat trophies less importantly the right time to do it was about 15 games ago.

Best thing to do now is keep our momentum up.

Nail on head, what's the point in putting the effort in for earlier rounds and then throwing games in the latter stages.

Weird statement. Someone was questioning your status on another thread, I can see why with this line of ‘thinking’....

Yet, no one is confident Foden will start another game this season. All everyone is saying is Foden is young, has time on his side, Pep knows best, he has his future here etc etc. all of which I agree with. If Foden cannot start against a Championship side, then which other game is he going to start ? Pep has been "cautious" with young players so far, and he is not going to take risks at the end of the season.

Yet, no one is confident Foden will start another game this season. All everyone is saying is Foden is young, has time on his side, Pep knows best, he has his future here etc etc. all of which I agree with. If Foden cannot start against a Championship side, then which other game is he going to start ? Pep has been "cautious" with young players so far, and he is not going to take risks at the end of the season.
I'm not confident Delph, Mendy, Sane or Otamendi are going to start another game this season, it doesn't mean that they're shit though - it's because it's a squad and they are a part of it like Foden.

All of your posts seem to be disguised digs at City.

I'm not confident Delph, Mendy, Sane or Otamendi are going to start another game this season, it doesn't mean that they're shit though - it's because it's a squad and they are a part of it like Foden.

All of your posts seem to be disguised digs at City.

Omg, there are some sensitive souls here.

In answer to the thread title, and in a word: nope.

Winning creates the euphoria of winning. This will carry us beyond tiredness, beyond injuries, beyond anything. People may not like me citing this precedent, but when the rags did the treble, they were running on empty for just about the whole of the last month, as far as I could see. They were running on nothing but belief.
This is an unprecedented situation, a chance to create history. Now is not the time for calculations. Let's go for it.

What you need to factor into your thinking is Pep is ruthless.

He's already made it abundantly clear he has got no time for sentimentality. He's already publicly stated he isn't picking Phil because he's a nice lad, he picks his players on performance. Don't worry Foden will be featuring again before the end of season.

Just on the back of my Foden post.

I've never felt more confident when a player comes on the pitch than when Phil does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.