Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

Large parts of our fanbase have become what we used to rip United for. It's what too much success too quickly does, it's clearly bred entitlement and dampened the fire in some people's bellies.

Our away support has become some of the worst in the country. I recall Leicester and Villa being good, plenty of singing for 90 mins, even if it was the same song over and over again. If you look around you though, most of our fans are just stood arms folded expecting the next goal. We can't really knock the 1894 group, at least they're trying to add to the atmosphere and out of their own pockets too.
I think you're wide of the mark re our away support. I've managed to get tickets to a few away games this season and have pretty much come back nearly losing my voice. It was non-stop at Wolves last week.

Wouldn't surprise me if we saw Haaland and Sergio both here for this one?

Would certainly get the crowd going!
Pity La Liga is still playing as it would have been great to see Merlin and Sergio come on the pitch at full time carrying a certain trophy if the result goes our way.

Update:

Spoke to the club this morning. Pep really wants this and the club are behind him.

1894 will be lined from City @ home to the bollards near main reception with telescopic flags and pyro. We’ve requested no music - but if there is, they will play ‘city anthems’ rather than charty pop music.

We (1894) will be told when the bus leaves CFA - which gives us 8 minutes before it arrives.

Get down, bring your scarves, flags, pyro and make it an amazing start to what should be an incredible day.

It would be good if everyone could at least get to their seat in time, skip missing 20 mins around half time and stay until the end.
we all know that wont happen, people try to get in at the last minute, people are still drinking b4 the game , people fuck off for a drink at HT and IF we need a goal people will fuck off at 80 minutes

Update:

Spoke to the club this morning. Pep really wants this and the club are behind him.

1894 will be lined from City @ home to the bollards near main reception with telescopic flags and pyro. We’ve requested no music - but if there is, they will play ‘city anthems’ rather than charty pop music.

We (1894) will be told when the bus leaves CFA - which gives us 8 minutes before it arrives.

Get down, bring your scarves, flags, pyro and make it an amazing start to what should be an incredible day.
Great work as always guys.

I dread to think how apathetic our support would be without your efforts.

Update:

Yeh, you can tell this is a big one for Pep. I think the thought of Liverpool winning it is a horrible to him as us lot at this point!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.