Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

Surely there’s an official announcement on agreed terms before the kit release? Rumours he’s there Sunday makes me think he’s over early to do a bit of kit promo. Hope the shop have a massive order of A’s.

More likely to be there just because he's invited in a fan capacity with his dad and getting to hopefully see a title party.

We did similar with Stones when we invited him to Champions League semi-final against Madrid, the deal was all ready to go.

I’m travelling down from Middlesbrough without a ticket just to be there. It’s my girlfriends birthday so I’ve said she can tag along. Anybody know if the game is being shown anywhere near the ground?
The Townley has sky so it'll be on in there just behind the SS. Not been in D's for a couple of years and iirc they didn't have sky at that time.

Fantastic effort on all of those things mate, genuinely appreciate the effort and know you're all doing more than anyone to try to make things better.

Totally agree the fan made flags looked great on level 2, and it felt more like home.

The photos of all these displays look great, it makes for a great spectacle.

All I'm saying is, if someone's waving a little plastic flag, the likelihood is, they're not blaring out Blue Moon at the top of their lungs.

When I'm talking about atmosphere, I'm talking about noise. And I think if people are distracted by shite pop music, presenters, flags, tifo etc, they're less likely to be as loud as they can be.

My view is 5 minutes before kick off, if there was nothing organised - no pop music, no presenters, no balloons, tifo, whatever, the atmosphere on Sunday would take care of itself.

Appreciate the comments. Thanks.

I don't think waving a plastic flag stops people signing. Trying to sing over Blue Moon pumped out by the tanny does stop people from singing. People just give up. If there was no music, just an annoucement the players/teams are coming out shortly, I think the fans would start singing by themselves.

One thing I have noticed recently was the Bernardo chant being inadvertently started by the announcer and continued by the fans on the terraces. He's almost Capo-esc without realising it. Lol!

I wil run ( stagger)naked up the town centre on the day , singing blue moon ,giving enough time to call the ambulance and get me back before the game lol

Some of the best displays and spectacles in the ground have been the ticker tape displays from SSL3 + SSL3, and ESL3 + ESL2. Id love to see the club arrange another ticker tape display for Sunday if it's not too late?

Some of the previous ticker tape displays were arranged by 1894 cutting up paper, bagging the paper, and leaving the bags next to the seats. It took ages to do.

1652700398150.jpeg

1652700548293.jpeg

I’m travelling down from Middlesbrough without a ticket just to be there. It’s my girlfriends birthday so I’ve said she can tag along. Anybody know if the game is being shown anywhere near the ground?
C'mon. someone help out a Bluemoon Legend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.