Shrek. Will he or won't he play?

Im not saying the future is blue,and dont compare our possible qualification to the champions league to evertons because they never had the investment to make a real go of it.We have!
Nobody can say for certain what will happen in the future but with the backing we have we have a great advantage over most of our rivals.The progress we have made in the last couple of seasons has been very encouraging ,and with the same amount of improvment with better players coming in again to add to what we already have I think our optimism is quite appropriate.

cleavers said:
aaron91 said:
To the guy above, I'm not a blue cause I call my team by it's name? piss off you goon.

I guess you mean me, and you think I'm a goon. I've only been to Highbury or The Emirates as an away fan, 2-1 was a decent price for Arsenal then ??

Every blue I know refers to 'Man City' as City or Manchester City, they always have, I know NONE that refer to us as Man City. However I know of plenty of none blues who refer to us as 'Man City', exclusively non blues.

I apologise if that doesn't fit with your particular profile of being a blue, but neither do quite a few of your comments in this topic.

I meant goon, as in a mug, I was calling you a mug..... you mug.

Furthermore, why would I waste my time on the bluemoon forum if i supported Scum utd or chavski.... make what you will of my comments, but they're true, and you know it deep down.

To the guy above, I'm not a blue cause I call my team by it's name? piss off you goon.

To this comment, didn't everton break the 'Sky 4', haha in reality the top four actually means nothing, Tottenham almost derailed arsenal, and so did aston villa last season, and everton actually did it to liverpool. It's just a stupid term dubbed by sky's joke of a pundit team, do you really think we'll finish in the top four again next season? Unless something crazy happens in the summer again, I don't think we will. other teams are upping their game, and we got lucky liverpool have had a howler of a season. like everton, tottenham, villa we took advantage of an underperforming team and now spuds, villa and everton will up their game next season along with the dippers, we'll be very hard pressed to do it again. honestly, don't believe finishing fourth is the ushering in of a whole new era you all believe it will be, I'll believe it is when we do it twice, not be one season wonders!
Remember where you read this come May 2011, it's not what you think it will be, I've seen it happen before.[/quote]

You is a Spud mate.

aaron91 said:
mcfc01 said:
From where we have come from the only way to have a chance of competing
with the sky 4 was to have the unbelievable investment we have had.
To suggest otherwise you have got to be living in a parralel universe!
So if you are a blue enjoy it and stop making stupid comments.

To this comment, didn't everton break the 'Sky 4', haha in reality the top four actually means nothing, Tottenham almost derailed arsenal, and so did aston villa last season, and everton actually did it to liverpool. It's just a stupid term dubbed by sky's joke of a pundit team, do you really think we'll finish in the top four again next season? Unless something crazy happens in the summer again, I don't think we will. other teams are upping their game, and we got lucky liverpool have had a howler of a season. like everton, tottenham, villa we took advantage of an underperforming team and now spuds, villa and everton will up their game next season along with the dippers, we'll be very hard pressed to do it again. honestly, don't believe finishing fourth is the ushering in of a whole new era you all believe it will be, I'll believe it is when we do it twice, not be one season wonders!
Remember where you read this come May 2011, it's not what you think it will be, I've seen it happen before.
Liverpool didnt replace Alonso and the rags never spent the Ronaldo money,
They are both going to have disatrous seasons compared to last year.
City and Tottenham spent big and are the 2 main challengers for the cl spot.
Everton were 1 season wonders City will not be.
As i said before if you are a City fan(which i doubt very much) you are deluded

harry the plumber said:
aaron91 said:

Remember where you read this come May 2011, it's not what you think it will be, I've seen it happen before.
Liverpool didnt replace Alonso and the rags never spent the Ronaldo money,
They are both going to have disatrous seasons compared to last year.
City and Tottenham spent big and are the 2 main challengers for the cl spot.
Everton were 1 season wonders City will not be.
As i said before if you are a City fan(which i doubt very much) you are deluded

Baconface isn't stupid, he will spending this summer. If Liverpool new ownership, so will they. Everton did the double over us? and have been the in form side for 2010 so far, they are not one season wonders. They finished 5th last year, if not for injuries they too could be fourth place. We're not that special, and we're not going to have an easy ride again next season, seriously believe me when I say it, I know alot about football. I would not bet on City being in the top four next May. Mancini won't be up to it, but hey, just wait in one years time.

aaron91 said:
make what you will of my comments, but they're true, and you know it deep down.

I'm pretty sure that you're not a blue, I think you're a WUM, and it shows in almost every post you've made on here.

If you actually are a blue, you're not one I recognise, I've said why, and you must be in the smallest of small minorities, your comments on our current owner are stupid and without basis, and your minority at CoMS on Saturday will be a minority of 1, unless you are 1 of the 2600 of course.

I'm done debating with you now, as its clear you won't admit your real agenda here, you are at best a WUM.

cleavers said:
aaron91 said:
make what you will of my comments, but they're true, and you know it deep down.

I'm pretty sure that you're not a blue, I think you're a WUM, and it shows in almost every post you've made on here.

If you actually are a blue, you're not one I recognise, I've said why, and you must be in the smallest of small minorities, your comments on our current owner are stupid and without basis, and your minority at CoMS on Saturday will be a minority of 1, unless you are 1 of the 2600 of course.

I'm done debating with you now, as its clear you won't admit your real agenda here, you are at best a WUM.

Give it a rest, calling me a Man Ure fan. Just because I don't agree with Mansour, while the rest of you lap it up like dogs, all of a sudden Im a wind up merchant? have a laugh. Just because I'm not trying to play fifa or championship manager like City are playing means I'm not a real fan. I just think what is happening is wrong, and if I'm a minority, so be it! Also my other posts? what when I say that we're not going to get Fabregas or Torres this summer? that makes me a WUM? Also my comments on the owner are with basis, mentioning how we are mimmicking the failed galactico models of real madrid. That is a basis, and it is going to become a reality, you're all just too blind to see it, we are celebrating signings but no trophies yet, I want the trophies to roll in, not the overpaid prima donna footballers e.g. adebayor

So you cant buy success but baconface isnt daft and will spend for next season.And if Liverpool get new owners they will spend
Make your mind up.
As for you knowing a lot about football i will leave that one up to the jury.

harry the plumber said:
So you cant buy success but baconface isnt daft and will spend for next season.And if Liverpool get new owners they will spend
Make your mind up.
As for you knowing a lot about football i will leave that one up to the jury.

You can't buy success overnight, or a couple of summers. Man ure and liverpool already have the success, each winning european cups in the last 5 years and an FA cup and 3 league titles prove that. I yearn for that, but not in this manner we are going about it. Both clubs are experiencing or about to experience a fall in grace, everyone knows united are average without shrek and liverpool without gerrard and torres. So they will be tweaking, and strengthening. That is a difference from buying success.

aaron91 said:
harry the plumber said:
Baconface isn't stupid, he will spending this summer. If Liverpool new ownership, so will they. Everton did the double over us? and have been the in form side for 2010 so far, they are not one season wonders. They finished 5th last year, if not for injuries they too could be fourth place. We're not that special, and we're not going to have an easy ride again next season, seriously believe me when I say it, I know alot about football. I would not bet on City being in the top four next May. Mancini won't be up to it, but hey, just wait in one years time.

This tedious rag twat wants banning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.