shrooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 13905
  • Start date
I can believe it. Seen a few videos and read a few reports of people who claim to have tripped even from 1g. The stuff that grows in the wild is an unknown to me, my one experience was a lockdown boredom project and I'd say they probably had much less potency than the real deal picked from a field. Still, I've had the experience and won so that curiosity has been itched with no real desire to go back.
i do it twice a year for detoxing my mind. My wife and i do it on individual nights. We lost our child 6 years ago and it has helped us tremendously to deal with the trauma. Its medication for us.

did you know that chestnut mushrooms are more full of nutrients than any other shopbought mushroom?
the thing is, though,
if you cook them in any way at all they lose all their healthy goodness.
best to just slice them up and eat them raw on your dish.
they will help you will live longer.
eat plenty of them and maybe you'll live long enough to see manchester city become the best team in the land and all the world.
we can only hope.

i know a man who ate half of a fly agaric.
he said he met god and it was himself.
stupid behaviour.

i'm talking about the liberty cap.
psilocybe semilanceata.
A good handful, steeped in hot Ribena and left to cool overnight in the fridge, and then strained through a muslin cloth and drank is apparently a very good way to consume them so I'm told ;-)

Mushrooms are like takeaway food establishments.All well and good,until you have a bad one,..then you ain’t f’kin going there again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.