Next time you grow
Know where to go
So that you can always flow
With the very best of pros

Visions from the gods
And blanketed by warm feelings
I like those odds
And all of their teachings

did you know that chestnut mushrooms are more full of nutrients than any other shopbought mushroom?
the thing is, though,
if you cook them in any way at all they lose all their healthy goodness.
best to just slice them up and eat them raw on your dish.
they will help you will live longer.
eat plenty of them and maybe you'll live long enough to see manchester city become the best team in the land and all the world.
we can only hope.

i know a man who ate half of a fly agaric.
he said he met god and it was himself.
stupid behaviour.

i'm talking about the liberty cap.
psilocybe semilanceata.
I knew someone who did that (the Fly Agaric). He was a reasonably close friend when I lived down in Devon. He was always a bit odd to start with, but that messed with his head completely and was never the same again.

they are so very good for one's mental health.

it's odd that something that has grown wild for thousands upon thousands of years,
just up above us here in the pennines,
is considered against the law as things currently stand.

an illegal mushroom that grows in the wild?
it's a funny old world.
Care to disagree, it’s all about your state of mind before leaving on the flight. After a friend having had bad experiences with both Psilocybin and Amanita muscaria I would suggest extreme caution.

Is it illegal to pick and eat them or to grow, process and sell them?
Definitely illegal to sell, not sure what they can do if you pick them in Forest or other public land. You can buy kits and grow them at home, I know quite a few people that do that. Often we would grind them down and put in the little capsules, easy to get on a plane with

Definitely illegal to sell, not sure what they can do if you pick them in Forest or other public land. You can buy kits and grow them at home, I know quite a few people that do that. Often we would grind them down and put in the little capsules, easy to get on a plane with
I know it's illegal here to grow, process, sell and possess them. I just wondered about eating them in a field. I started brewing them in tea after one very dodgy night of shitting and puking.
Mind you, the barrel moonshine might have been a factor.

Is it illegal to pick and eat them?
don't see how it could be.

if you go for a walk in a countryside field and eat something you pick then there's no criminal wrong, so long as you have done no damage.

we once had a farmer come over to us
ranting about us being scruffy cunts traipsing over his field
f7b49da4-b289-4fc0-b95d-09d065f4494c_text.gif

naturally we told him we had been courteous enough to shut the gate upon entering his field and would do the same when we departed.

he then said he had called the police and that we were trespassing.
naturally we told him of the fact that there's no such thing as trespass in u.k. criminal law.

he then threatened to drag us off his land.
naturally we told him that in the years 1750-1845 the corrupt parliament of the time passed thousands of bills generously gifting what had always been common land to people like his ancestors for seriously large backhanders and that we didn't feel it was actually his land because all property is theft, or something along those lines.
and naturally we added that if he attempted to harm us in any way he would be the one breaking criminal law.

he fucked off to do whatever it is that farmers do all day,
no police came & we carried on with the dish of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.