shrooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 13905
  • Start date
Is it illegal to process them?
i think that if you pick some, take them home and dry them out on some kitchen roll, then you are deemed to have processed them and that's when you can be arrested.
what a strange world we live in.

I knew someone who did that (the Fly Agaric). He was a reasonably close friend when I lived down in Devon. He was always a bit odd to start with, but that messed with his head completely and was never the same again.
yeah, same with my friend.
there were some small changes to his character, not really for the better.
stupid behaviour.

Care to disagree, it’s all about your state of mind before leaving on the flight. After a friend having had bad experiences with both Psilocybin and Amanita muscaria I would suggest extreme caution.
i don't think you are disagreeing.

extreme caution is the most important thing to keep in mind.
if you are not ready for the flight then don't get onboard.
and, like icarus, if you fly too high your wings will be forever burned.

There’s a theory that early Christians were just a cult who took a lot of magic mushrooms.

Lots of early Jesus iconography has him surrounded by mushrooms. It’s even theorised that Jesus is actually a magic mushroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s a theory that early Christians were just a cult who took a lot of magic mushrooms.

Lots of early Jesus iconography has him surrounded by mushrooms. It’s even theorised that Jesus is actually a magic mushroom.
you are jerry b. brown and i claim my fiver.
914dnaCNy+L.jpg

or are you his wife, julie m?

i don't think you are disagreeing.

extreme caution is the most important thing to keep in mind.
if you are not ready for the flight then don't get onboard.
and, like icarus, if you fly too high your wings will be forever burned.
The flight can also be impacted by on-flight entertainment, there is a place for it and I’d suggest a hot day in a remote location with nature fits the bill compared to a busy City centre or nightclub. Just remember People are Strange!

Are Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds still legal? We purchased 40 off eBay for a fiver about 10 years ago. 5 of us had 8 each, that was one of the most intense trips I have ever had.

we sourced them from the local golf course back in the day ,the well heeled lady golfers were not amused

Wearing an Hawaiian shirt, calling everyone an arrogant tosser & leaving Worsley with no money in driving snow 25 or so years ago at 3.00 in the morning to walk to Staylbridge after boiling some from the freezer probably wasn't one of my mates best moments especially as we couldn't give a fuck as we were off our face on weed at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.