Sick and Tired of the City Spending Critics

Obviously investment doesn't exist anywhere else in the business world, it has only occurred at Manchester City FC.

Also, if we're just "buying success", why haven't we won the Champions League? That's my first question to any critic.
Why are Chelsea and Liverpool underperforming when compared West Ham and Leicester despite outspending them? I was told that in a season like this money makes all the difference...

What statement do you think the club could put out that would end all criticism in the media?

City Football Group (CFG) are delighted to announce it has purchased DMG Media, News Corp, Comcast and Reach plc and will merge the four leading world media companies into Loadsamoneh Corp.

Any rag or member of the British media driving along Ashton New Road must turn green at the “gills” when they hit the etihad and the sprawling mass of the Academy. The shear size and spread must tell them these fuckers have taken over.
The investment has been on a magnitude never seen in the 21st Century a whole infrastructure underpinning the ultimate cherries on the cake.
A rag must sometimes sit at the lights on Ashton Road thinking where did it all go wrong.
If he was allowed to go to Carrington many of his questions would be answered, .....the worlds biggest football club ..... is ran from two fukin portakabins.
If he ever bothered to go to the ground and watch them then he’d see the ground would no longer even qualify as a Luftwaffe target.
What the 600m have not sussed yet..they are part of a mythical monster... which only survives due to scatter gun money washing on journeymen, and to go back to German analogy.... the big lie... sky are no more than their Lord Haw Haw. “Tell a big enough lie..then many people will believe it”

Perhaps it went wrong for them when they didn't make every effort to take over the Olympic/Commonwealth games stadium when the idea was floated - would Sheikh Mansour have been as interested if we were stuck at Maine Road?

I love it... let me taste those big huge salty crocodile tears... They all get so wound up over it!

19 pages already of yet another “woe is me” “the press hate us” yawnsville. Can’t this be merged with the media thread and all the other mard arse bollocks?

Completely agree. Give your heads a wobble Blues. Sniping about the cost is all they’ve got left, so complete is our domination. These are the best years of our City supporting lives.

19 pages already of yet another “woe is me” “the press hate us” yawnsville. Can’t this be merged with the media thread and all the other mard arse bollocks?
here here! So many moaning blues on here. None of them want to front it up and own the Oil Club tag. 12 points clear 20 wins in a row and still want to find something to moan about...

Ignore the media shite. No one takes interest anymore.

anyone with billions to spend is going to get sniped at by fans of teams that don’t have as much to spend, nothing new.

few hammers pals of mine were moaning about how much you’ve spent compared to us - I reminded them they won’t be moaning should we get a billionaire owner which is possible in the near future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.