Sick women throws puppys in river

I'm not a tech head,but surely there must be a way of tracking where the video was uploaded from?
What a fucking scumbag slag,and the piece of shit that was filming it is no better.Filth!

I so want her to be found.

Complete fooking cock head!

Has anyone seen the film 'Human Centipede'?

They should do that with her and she can be the one in the middle.

Sick fuck would've of loved to have been walking past whilst they we're doing that I'd of smashed both of their heads in with a rock.

I just can't understand how people can do this, especially with a smile on their face hope she and the cameraman rot in hell.

yatesy94 said:
Sick fuck would've of loved to have been walking past whilst they we're doing that I'd of smashed both of their heads in with a rock.

I just can't understand how people can do this, especially with a smile on their face hope she and the cameraman rot in hell.
Do you know what? When I saw it and the surroundings, I instantly imagined the boys off '3 guys, 1 hammer', appearing and going to work on the woman.

OMFG. I cannot believe what i have just watched.

This is worse than the "cat woman" - at least the cat survived. If she doesnt get sent down for that its a fucking joke. It scares me how people can be so heartless.

Quite possibly the worst video I've ever viewed.

Shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.