Sick women throws puppys in river

eastern european. has a glove on to handle them, she really mustn't like them. hopefully, the dogs come to swim to safety. the fact she says ''weee'' when she throws one in half way through shows absolut no remorse for what she's doing.

we could be lead at first to think she has got a glove on because the dogs have a disease and she wants to kill them quickly and without pain (as many people do). then her ''weee'' shows she is doing it for fun. that's scary. And no doubt she'll be working in a subways over here in a few years time. i'm actually suprised she only threw them in without maiming them first. because out of a terrible situation, lets be glad that if they were killed by a sick little woman (as they were), they hadn't had they paws chopped off or been mutilated beforehand.

rip pups.

The INTERNETZ have already done their job like on many other cases like this.

Tracked down the river name, then the country, the original youtube owners account, his name, his facebook, and the facebook of the person filming and the person throwing.

XxRachXx said:
Not even gonna watch it , what the fuck is the world coming to :/ all these parents killing children and now this !!! Its sickening .

Sad thing is, this is quite a mild video in terms of the ones ive seen..

Theres ones of (weak hearted stop reading) all sorts, cats being set on fire, dogs being killed by shovels. The bad thing is, they mostly occur in countries which really have no animal rights so theres nothing that can really be done about it.

AlexOC said:
XxRachXx said:
Not even gonna watch it , what the fuck is the world coming to :/ all these parents killing children and now this !!! Its sickening .

Sad thing is, this is quite a mild video in terms of the ones ive seen..

Theres ones of (weak hearted stop reading) all sorts, cats being set on fire, dogs being killed by shovels. The bad thing is, they mostly occur in countries which really have no animal rights so theres nothing that can really be done about it.

It makes me sick :( If anyone hurt my cats god i would get sent down for what i would do !!! animals are as vulnerable as children are , Don't know what pleasure they get out of it .

crizack said:
eastern european. has a glove on to handle them, she really mustn't like them. hopefully, the dogs come to swim to safety. the fact she says ''weee'' when she throws one in half way through shows absolut no remorse for what she's doing.

we could be lead at first to think she has got a glove on because the dogs have a disease and she wants to kill them quickly and without pain (as many people do). then her ''weee'' shows she is doing it for fun. that's scary. And no doubt she'll be working in a subways over here in a few years time. i'm actually suprised she only threw them in without maiming them first. because out of a terrible situation, lets be glad that if they were killed by a sick little woman (as they were), they hadn't had they paws chopped off or been mutilated beforehand.

rip pups.

Got any proof that she is eastern European? I haven't seen the video.
To me it sounds like she is a nut case, if she is indeed saying "wee" when she throws them in. She needs to be put away before the puppies turn into humans.

Thanks for the warnins everyone. Had i seen the video i won't be able to sleep for weeks.
Just wondering, was the video filmed by a person? If so are they with the woman?

BulgarianPride said:
crizack said:

rip pups.

Got any proof that she is eastern European? I haven't seen the video.
To me it sounds like she is a nut case, if she is indeed saying "wee" when she throws them in. She needs to be put away before the puppies turn into humans.

Thanks for the warnins everyone. Had i seen the video i won't be able to sleep for weeks.
Just wondering, was the video filmed by a person? If so are they with the woman?

She utters a couple of words that people on the website the vid is posted on claim is either Serbian, Croation or Bosnian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.