sickening fans

I'm genuinely happy I'm not supporting the cheats, how is it even possible to do something like this, and react like that, fucking shit. That's one of the reasons we are better than team, and why they are the scum of the earth.

And punish the cheats? hell no, they'll probably punish Bellamy for dodging yes.

fair play to van der sar, came over and stood infront bellamy so they'd stop throwing.
also looked like his was giving the twats a piece of his mind too.
not many rags would do that.
good on him!
(he's still a twat though)

LongsightM13 said:
Not long go the house and just seen Plug's elbow into Carlos' face. That's going to do the thick twat well at his appeal tomorrow. Or, hang on, is the FA a bit bent?
how dare Craig Bellamy get in the way of camel's elbow,30 match ban for the City player :)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
LongsightM13 said:
Not long go the house and just seen Plug's elbow into Carlos' face. That's going to do the thick twat well at his appeal tomorrow. Or, hang on, is the FA a bit bent?
how dare Craig Bellamy get in the way of camel's elbow,30 match ban for the City player :)
Try again mate, it was Carlos Tevez and not Craig Bellamy who received the elbow from the idiot..

I'm Blue said:
fair play to van der sar, came over and stood infront bellamy so they'd stop throwing.
also looked like his was giving the twats a piece of his mind too.
not many rags would do that.
good on him!
(he's still a twat though)

Big Rodders is the only rag i have any respect for. Hope his wife is on the mend. Absolute gent last night.

they're only jealous because a player much more advanced in years is faster than little horhay palobos (meet the fockers).

fockers-jorge-thumb.jpg

Spindash said:
At the end of every derby, win or lose, I look at their fans and think "thank God I'm not one of them". Arrogant, plastic, clueless mutants.

Every time, ironically nearly all my family were Blues until the air disaster (when they changed allegiances) so by rights I should have grew up a rag, don`t know why but it just didn`t feel right to me, maybe it was because my Ma brought me up to be a reasonable and fair minded person I dunno but I look at some of these c***s and think "thank f*ck for that".
Obviously they`re not all like that but they have a ridiculously dis-proportionate percentage of bellends, most def.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.