sickening fans

TTTCITYBHOY said:
LongsightM13 said:
Not long go the house and just seen Plug's elbow into Carlos' face. That's going to do the thick twat well at his appeal tomorrow. Or, hang on, is the FA a bit bent?
how dare Craig Bellamy get in the way of camel's elbow,30 match ban for the City player :)

camel gob, loll.

Evolution of a RAG!!

2vxks5z.jpg

I'm Blue said:
fair play to van der sar, came over and stood infront bellamy so they'd stop throwing.
also looked like his was giving the twats a piece of his mind too.
not many rags would do that.
good on him!
(he's still a twat though)

Completely wrong, he was trying to get rid of the bottles and coins (Evidence) before the Ref could get their, so that he would not include it in his Match Report. You could clearly see him trying to get a coin off Barry before Barry gave it to the Ref.

I don't have anything much to say about the Rag fans, because all has been said. But I'm sick and tired of wanker fans, of all persuasions that continue to do ridiculous things like throw coins, bottles etc. If you ask me, its about time that the clubs get properly punished. Not by fines and that junk, as it doesn't stop them, but points and by having results ruled null and void if in cups etc. Only when it directly affects a club will the dickheads in the crowd stop doing these stupid things.

All of you guys shocking in mock horror about how they are classless, etc, all do realise that we did the same to Evra when he came to us?

Or can we do it but nobody else?

I don't get the logic here.

Eggsy said:
I'm Blue said:
fair play to van der sar, came over and stood infront bellamy so they'd stop throwing.
also looked like his was giving the twats a piece of his mind too.
not many rags would do that.
good on him!
(he's still a twat though)

Completely wrong, he was trying to get rid of the bottles and coins (Evidence) before the Ref could get their, so that he would not include it in his Match Report. You could clearly see him trying to get a coin off Barry before Barry gave it to the Ref.

Thats exactly how I saw it too. Admittedly, he did tell the "fans" to calm down, but he clearly picked something up and was trying to stick it behind the advertising boards before the ref got to it.

Glad I dont have to go to that shit hole every week, didnt get home til 11:45 and listening to some of their fans was quite comical.

"Dont know what i'd do if we went that long without winning anything"
"Who've we got in the FA CUP" -
"Brown had a good game against Bellamy"

Damocles said:
All of you guys shocking in mock horror about how they are classless, etc, all do realise that we did the same to Evra when he came to us?

Well said Damocles.

Plenty of people on here thought it was hilarious when Evra got hit - "Has anyone found a green lighter? I seem to have lost one at the match tonight" etc etc.

You either accept that this kind of braindead behaviour exists and get on with it or you condemn it every single time it happens. You can't have it both ways.

There's no difference between those rags in the pictures and the fucking vegetable that threw the lighter at Eastlands.

mcs said:
I don't have anything much to say about the Rag fans, because all has been said. But I'm sick and tired of wanker fans, of all persuasions that continue to do ridiculous things like throw coins, bottles etc. If you ask me, its about time that the clubs get properly punished. Not by fines and that junk, as it doesn't stop them, but points and by having results ruled null and void if in cups etc. Only when it directly affects a club will the dickheads in the crowd stop doing these stupid things.

Spot-fucking-on

fellow fans would then stop the dickheads

Dubai Blue said:
Damocles said:

Well said Damocles.

Plenty of people on here thought it was hilarious when Evra got hit - "Has anyone found a green lighter? I seem to have lost one at the match tonight" etc etc.

You either accept that this kind of braindead behaviour exists and get on with it or you condemn it every single time it happens. You can't have it both ways.

There's no difference between those rags in the pictures and the fucking vegetable that threw the lighter at Eastlands.

Every club has 'em. But I suspect they are more redolent at OT than anywhere else. Won't forget the Stretford End - they even try to airbrush it away, don't they, call it West Stand now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.