sign if you think Hughes should go either now or in may

lionheart said:
I must be the only one here who thinks that Craig Bellamy would add value to the team and to the dressing room. Lazy sods like Richards will wake up or they will get slapped.

with a golf club or a chair

Re: Put your name down if you think Hughes should go

ellguitar said:
signed... but for a QUALITY replacement

me too but it looks like more likely to be May

why i think he should stay:

he's only been 6 mounths in charge.
young, talented premiership manager.
he's made some very good signing apart from ben haim.
the owners are right behind him.
if we sack hughes, the next manager who will come in willwantto make futher to the squad if he doesn't like it.

Blue4ever85 said:
lionheart said:
I must be the only one here who thinks that Craig Bellamy would add value to the team and to the dressing room. Lazy sods like Richards will wake up or they will get slapped.

Yes you are.
No he's not, bellamy is an arse we all know that but he is quick, puts in 100%, doesn't give defenders an easy ride and unlike Vass actually chips in with the odd goal.

Am still a supporter of Hughes, though watching him today, to me he didnt seem to know whats going on at city.. his eye contact wasnt good and he paused a lot.. i meen, how come he had to think really hard about the amount he had offered Rsc.. just a few months back. and when questioned about Given went on to say "i dont THINK we have put a bid in for Given" ...dont he know if he had, or are those holding the reins also holding his strings...and hes as much clueless as we are as whos going to walk through the door next... gudging by a little of his behaviour he does care about his reputation
either that or hes got a tidy clause in his contract if they get rid now..

Anyroad, yes give him till may..

The way the fixtures line up, pushing higher than last years 9th and having gone out of the cup 1st round it will be very hard for him to keep his job beyond May anyway at this point.

Let's be honest, Hughes is clueless at this level. He's a Bolton or a Blackburn type of manager, spend little and get a big return from workhorse players who know this is their only chance to play at this level - he's like take Big Sam - Great at Bolton but the wheels soon came off at Newcastle.

Hughes looks like a frightened rabbit in any interview. Why let him waste another 80 Mil. Who's going to come and play for him? He's hardly going to bring home the silverware now is he. How many more Robinio's will waltz in for the 100k+ a week.

Plus he's still a dirty Red.

He's gotta go. At least Sven could handle the big names and looked like he might pull it off.

We'll finish bottom half without any doubt. Or go down.... we've seen IT ALL BEFORE, just not on this scale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.