sign if you think Hughes should go either now or in may

OMG. OMG. OMG. It's true.......

I didn't believe it tbh, but its on SSN now about the interview with Hughes and he confirms interest in Scott Parker and Bellamy.

He needs dragging out of the club by his hair. NOW!

PS - Just incase anyone from the club does actually look at this site, I will do a better job than Hughes for £100,000 a year. Bonuses added on performance. Honestly.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A45689304" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A45689304</a>

vote here too

I notice the change the the thread title from 'sign if you thinkm Hughes should go' to 'sign if you think Hughes should go either now or in May'.

I guess it wasn't exactly panning out the way you wanted with far more signing up to the Hughes shouold stay thread.

Personally I think it is a little strange at this stage to say he should go in May when we have no idea what results/performances will be over the next 5 months. However, I could understand stay until May and then review.

PhuketBlue said:
I notice the change the the thread title from 'sign if you thinkm Hughes should go' to 'sign if you think Hughes should go either now or in May'.

I guess it wasn't exactly panning out the way you wanted with far more signing up to the Hughes shouold stay thread.

Personally I think it is a little strange at this stage to say he should go in May when we have no idea what results/performances will be over the next 5 months. However, I could understand stay until May and then review.

i did it because people in the "hughes to stay" thread were voting to keep him until may because it was too late for replacements.

those who vote like that arent actually behind him, they are mearly thinking we wouldnt be able to get a suitable replacement.

those who think he should go in may can vote here. the title WAS misleading

bobmcfc said:
PhuketBlue said:

i did it because people in the "hughes to stay" thread were voting to keep him until may because it was too late for replacements.

those who vote like that arent actually behind him, they are mearly thinking we wouldnt be able to get a suitable replacement.

Actually most people are saying they will judge again, but hey, keep changing the title and double posting and you might get up to 10 whole pages.

Bluemoon115 said:
bobmcfc said:

Actually most people are saying they will judge again, but hey, keep changing the title and double posting and you might get up to 10 whole pages.

hughes to stay hughes to go. at the end of the day the club is the most important thing. if hughes can pick things up then great but if things continue to go badly then the club suffers. i just hope things pick up.

its not about getting pages. i was hughes biggest fan until i heard he wanted bellamy. i lost a lot of hope, i though better of him, thought he had more vision than that.

you really have taken me for just another hughes hater and im not, i supported him 1 million % even with the results i never critised NOT ONCE !!!!!! and hes let me down because i cant see it improving with craig bellamy

I must be the only one here who thinks that Craig Bellamy would add value to the team and to the dressing room. Lazy sods like Richards will wake up or they will get slapped.

lionheart said:
I must be the only one here who thinks that Craig Bellamy would add value to the team and to the dressing room. Lazy sods like Richards will wake up or they will get slapped.

Yes you are.

PhuketBlue said:

lionheart said:
nope, i'm with you 100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.