sign if you think Hughes should go either now or in may

Re: Put your name down if you think Hughes should go

Fuck me...is this clown still here?

I suspect that the owners are still laughing too much at his wish list to be able to sack him.

"OK Mark, I am one of the wealthiest men in the world & the wealthiest fucker in football. In fact I have more money than FIFA & UEFA combined. I probably have more money than the next top 10 wealthiest clubs in the world. You've had 6 months to assess your squad. We have scouts all over the globe keeping tabs on the best players on the planet. The transfer window is upon us.....let me see your list of players that you believe will allow us to compete with the very best in the PL & Europe........

WHAT THE FUCK...who the fuck is Parker? Do you mean Spiderman? & who the fuck is Bellamy? Is he that scruffy bearded **** who talks to plants all day? Please tell me you are having a laugh at our expense......Oh, you're serious.....HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....."

To be honest, I couldn't give 2 shits about us being the worlds wealthiest club. What I do give a shit about is Manchester City. We have a manager who has taken City, who, let's face it, have been a laughing stock for at least 20 years, to new levels of absurdity. How can you have so much talent at your disposal & be so shit? You have a number of players who are, allegedly, trying to sabotage your plans - yet, you not only allow them to continue to upset the dressing room, you continue to pick them & thereby ensure that your plans will be sabotaged. You have a manger who has players who can play football & keep possesion being asked to hoof it long to our centre forward who changes every fucking game. You have coaches using modern training techniques & tracking the distance ran by each player during a game & ignore the fact that it is harder to keep running if you are constantly chasing the ball than it is if you run to make youself available to keep the ball. You can imagine Kaka getting a bollocking for not running his allotted distance in a game even though he scored a hat-trick! This is a guy who had a very poor track record before he joined us (BFS is better) & who the CEO (his boss) is on record as stating that he isn't up to the job (won't leave his comfort zone).

Everything he touches turns in to a disaster - he is football's equivalent to George W Bush.

CBlue said:
Fuck me...is this clown still here?

I suspect that the owners are still laughing too much at his wish list to be able to sack him.

"OK Mark, I am one of the wealthiest men in the world & the wealthiest fucker in football. In fact I have more money than FIFA & UEFA combined. I probably have more money than the next top 10 wealthiest clubs in the world. You've had 6 months to assess your squad. We have scouts all over the globe keeping tabs on the best players on the planet. The transfer window is upon us.....let me see your list of players that you believe will allow us to compete with the very best in the PL & Europe........

WHAT THE FUCK...who the fuck is Parker? Do you mean Spiderman? & who the fuck is Bellamy? Is he that scruffy bearded **** who talks to plants all day? Please tell me you are having a laugh at our expense......Oh, you're serious.....HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA....."

To be honest, I couldn't give 2 shits about us being the worlds wealthiest club. What I do give a shit about is Manchester City. We have a manager who has taken City, who, let's face it, have been a laughing stock for at least 20 years, to new levels of absurdity. How can you have so much talent at your disposal & be so shit? You have a number of players who are, allegedly, trying to sabotage your plans - yet, you not only allow them to continue to upset the dressing room, you continue to pick them & thereby ensure that your plans will be sabotaged. You have a manger who has players who can play football & keep possesion being asked to hoof it long to our centre forward who changes every fucking game. You have coaches using modern training techniques & tracking the distance ran by each player during a game & ignore the fact that it is harder to keep running if you are constantly chasing the ball than it is if you run to make youself available to keep the ball. You can imagine Kaka getting a bollocking for not running his allotted distance in a game even though he scored a hat-trick! This is a guy who had a very poor track record before he joined us (BFS is better) & who the CEO (his boss) is on record as stating that he isn't up to the job (won't leave his comfort zone).

Everything he touches turns in to a disaster - he is football's equivalent to George W Bush.

Brilliant post........ Taxi for Hughes !!!!!

*singingtheblues* said:
The only manager in the entire world who can spend £80 million in the summer, have his team playing consistently shite throughout the season while they hover above the relegation zone, and then keep his job on the basis of receiving a £100 million get out of jail free card.

Where is the logic?

Signed.
What he said.

People on the Hughes should stay thread blame "disruptive players". But, if we have disruptive players, who is responsible for that? The manager is.

what i dont get is why he thinks average fuckers like bellamy and parker can push us up the league, we have enough average fuckers already. bellamy and parker both play for west ham, what have they done for that club ?

Hughes out Rijaard innnnn...most definatly!!

Ive backed hughes until now, ive now changed my mind and lost confidence in his ability to manage a club that wants to push for honours.

The fact that bellamy, parker and rsc are our only targets by his own admission, is appalling to be honest.

Get rid.

signed.

in May if Jose is not available til the summer otherwise now and get Rijkaard, Hiddinck or Capello in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.