Signing De Rossi if contract talks go well {update page 1}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Marquee Signing before Southampton

FantasyIreland said:
Mancio said:
milner with a brain would be even better

It pains me,however,that is both funny and factual.

sadly , milner is the portrait of english football. the guy has got almost all. if he was grown in spain or in italy he would be a world player. he has two god foot , long and short pass , infinite stamina , fantastic heart and will. a very god shot. you cant understand how he have to be so worst than a de rossi or an alonso.

Mancio said:
FantasyIreland said:
Mancio said:

sadly , milner is the portrait of english football. the guy has got almost all. if he was grown in spain or in italy he would be a world player. he has two god feet , long and short passing , infinite stamina , fantastic heart and will, and a very good shot. you cant understand how he have to be so worst than a de rossi or an alonso.
What about your own (I did tidy it up a bit) description of him means he lacks a brain?

pudge said:
FantasyIreland said:
Mancio said:

What's wrong with Jimmy?

Minor frustrations really,he is so close to being brilliant and it pisses me off that he isn't,we don't even know his best position?

He works his nads off,has skill and ability and never moans,however,his decision making could be better and he often gives away needless fouls,with more 'football intelligence' he could be superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.