Signing De Rossi if contract talks go well {update page 1}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Marquee Signing before Southampton

FantasyIreland said:
pudge said:
FantasyIreland said:
It pains me,however,that is both funny and factual.
What's wrong with Jimmy?

Minor frustrations really,he is so close to being brilliant and it pisses me off that he isn't,we don't even know his best position?

He works his nads off,has skill and ability and never moans,however,his decision making could be better and he often gives away needless fouls,with more 'football intelligence' he could be superb.
I think Jimmy's decision making is pretty decent.

His reverse pass to Zabs against Villarreal, his pass to Silva and subsequent movement for Mario's second at United. Not really sure about the needless fouls, hard to remember needless fouls during a season.

Fuck me is there anyone else thats crap from our 1st PL winning title,

Ireland_for_pm said:
rastus said:
Fuck me is there anyone else thats crap from our 1st PL winning title,
Nope just Pantillimon, Savic, Kolarov, Johnson, dzeko.

Im waiting for the rest. Infact Aguero with the service he gets is poor with his completion rate apart from the 1 that won us the title. Get shut

Go onto this topic expecting people to be discussing who we are potentially signing and all I can see is people ripping Milner despite him just playing excellently for us in the Community Shield. This place is unreal at times.

Didsbury Dave said:
The problem with Milner is he can't run.

alonso and de rossi both are slower than milner. they dont have better feet , heart , will , shot , pass , stamina , nothing. still they are twice the player milner is. they arent headless chicken , just this.

Mancio said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The problem with Milner is he can't run.

alonso and de rossi both are slower than milner. they dont have better feet , heart , will , shot , pass , stamina , nothing. still they are twice the player milner is. they arent headless chicken , just this.

and they play with their head up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.