Silly things friends have said about City to you

Not a friend. A complete stranger in a Salford Precinct store was whinging about United as if everybody cares. He said something to me and I just told him I'm not bothered as I'm a City fan. In fact, I was more than happy.
His response was to ask me how long I'd been a City fan?

I'm a Manc. A 54-year-old local lad. Was he expecting me to say since 2012 or something? If so, who was I supporting before? United? That's not saying much about their support, is it? Thick cnuts. He shut the fuck up when i told him my first match was 1977.

Not a friend. A complete stranger in a Salford Precinct store was whinging about United as if everybody cares. He said something to me and I just told him I'm not bothered as I'm a City fan. In fact, I was more than happy.
His response was to ask me how long I'd been a City fan?

I'm a Manc. A 54-year-old local lad. Was he expecting me to say since 2012 or something? If so, who was I supporting before? United? That's not saying much about their support, is it? Thick cnuts. He shut the fuck up when i told him my first match was 1977.
Something similar happened to me, around 2010
Was in a gym wearing an old city shirt one that Thomas Cook sponsored
A stranger came up and was asking how long I’d supported City
Fckin weirdo

People on Bluemoon who’ve said Yaya had one good season
People on Bluemoon who’ve said Yaya isn’t a club legend
People on Bluemoon who’ve said Yaya is a ****
People on Bluemoon who play down Yaya’s achievements for City because they’re more bothered about him moaning about a cake and moaning that Pep didn’t like having African players in the squad than they are the incredible moments he brought to us that are pretty much above every moment apart from half a dozen other goals in the club’s history

Only happens on Bluemoon for some bizarre reason though. Never met any City fan in real life who has this stupid pissarse attitude about Yaya.
I fucking love this comment. Well said.

Someone at work once asked me if I was a City fan because of Oasis...........
I had a season ticket at the age of 6 in 1974 - fairly sure that was before Oasis were formed!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.