Silva and the derby

Blue Haze

Let's be honest, one of the reasons we smashed trafford so badly was Silva. He was brilliant, many were saying among the top 5 best players in the world. He had a hand in virtually all of those goals.

Now he can't complete a 5 yard pass. No idea what's going on with him, but he's not been sharp at all. The speed of his thinking and reactions, the accuracy of his passing, everything seems to have fallen off.

The world seems to think that since we beat them so badly away, that we'll surely win at home. But I'm not seeing it without Silva returning to his early season form.

What happened to him? Do you think the old Dave will return?

I'd rather have a bad day from Silva than almost any other player in the world. I say play him and if he is having another off day, then put on Pizzaro or Milner next to Barry and let Yaya move up, just like Mancini did today.

Who knows though, he may be well up for this game.

I think he's wrecked...looks tired. But i think he gets alot of attention from opposing teams...the majority of play is down the middle and he always has 2 or 3 men on him.

I was concerned that he and tevez would be on top of each other...but now i can see how one can draw players away from the other

Last few games, literally, he has looked on form again. My worry for Dave is next season, because he is not going to have much of a break if he's starting for Spain who could go all the way and win the Euro's. If he's wrecked now, come August he'll be even more wrecked.

He'll be up for it next Monday though.

The one thing I am looking forward to is Yaya against scholes, scholes looked good against us in the cup cos he didnt have to cope with Yaya and he knows he cant, if anyone goes back to the FA cup semi final scholes did something in that game that I have never seen him do, he let Yaya run past him he let him go and wanted no part of him because he knows damn well he cant cope with him, there is not a player in that midfield that can cope with him and if Yaya wants to he can dominate them just like feillani did yesterday.

mancboy123 said:
The one thing I am looking forward to is Yaya against scholes, scholes looked good against us in the cup cos he didnt have to cope with Yaya and he knows he cant, if anyone goes back to the FA cup semi final scholes did something in that game that I have never seen him do, he let Yaya run past him he let him go and wanted no part of him because he knows damn well he cant cope with him, there is not a player in that midfield that can cope with him and if Yaya wants to he can dominate them just like feillani did yesterday.

Yaya will eat scholes and his ginger nuts

bgblue said:
mancboy123 said:

Yaya will eat scholes and his ginger nuts

Imagine the indigestion you'd get eating that twat.

I thought yesterday him and yaya were awful....
These two are the main players we need on form for next monday

lee-mcfc said:
I thought yesterday him and yaya were awful....
These two are the main players we need on form for next monday

Wasn't the best but still great players on a bad day. We need yaya to take over Monday night silva getting into space tevez running like a headless dog sergio making runs linking up with Carlos. And vinne to put Rooney in his pocket and we will win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.