Silva and the derby

sjk2008 said:
Chippy_boy said:
sjk2008 said:
It's something else when even a neutral can sense an 'Undercover 'Rag'' isn't it?

Seen a few of your posts recently and questioned them.

However, tell me, why would you refer to City as 'we' one minute and then as 'City' the next, all in the same post?

The other total giveaway is that he referred to Ninny positively.

To be fair, an inform Nani can be a game changer. However, he's only completed 90 minutes once this year so my guess is he won't be on top form by Monday.

Rag ;-)

kschuster said:
I know I read somewhere that one of his grandparents was ill and in the hospital and he is super close to them. But they are out and recovering now. Hopefully, if that was weighing him down a little, that will help his form. More and more in these past games he's been showing what he can do.

yeah his grandpa was really ill, his sister tweets about it frequently

Shrek needs to be stifled,he's the influence for every move they make,often dropping deep to win the ball and get them moving.I think they'll come at us fast and hard from the off on Monday night,they'll know an early goal for them will really put the pressure on us.

scowy68 said:
Shrek needs to be stifled,he's the influence for every move they make,often dropping deep to win the ball and get them moving.I think they'll come at us fast and hard from the off on Monday night,they'll know an early goal for them will really put the pressure on us.
This.

Vinnie needs to stick him in his back pocket again. However, I have a sneaky feeling they may just come for a draw.

I fear for Silva and just hope Mariner is strong enough to give him the protection he needs from the 'systemic fouling' ( (c) Sour Alf ) he will receive at the hands, and feet, of the satanic cult of trafford.

bluemanc7 said:
The world seems to think that since we beat them so badly away, that we'll surely win at home. But I'm not seeing it without Silva returning to his early season form.

Aguero and Tevez are capable of winning the game on their own. Then again, so are Rooney and Nani.

What concerns me is that most people seem to forget that at OT Ballotelli's first goal was against the run of play, and City didn't start to dominate until Evans was sent off for virtually the entire second half.

With 22 players on the pitch it will almost certainly be a very close affair. And United only need a draw and they're playing away. It could be that the pressure is on City.

I wish the game was tonight.
Whilst I agree the game is not a 'gimme', and city need to play well to win, your analysis of the 6-1 is miles out. United came out of the blocks well and for 10 minutes city kept giving it away, but united didn't properly threaten. From that point city's midfield took control and whilst possession was probably quite even, city looked miles more dangerous. Utd looked wide open every time we got at them. I remember talking to my dad at half time and us agreeing 'there's a bagful of goals here, they are wide open'

When the sending off happened it was only to stop is going 2-0 up. 11 against 10 it was a matter of when, not if, we would score. Utds goal was a bolt from the blue and for 10 mins there was a bit of bluster from utd. Bit city were opening them up at will.

You lucky bastards ; it should have been ten .

I thought Chelsea did pretty well against Barcelona last night with 10 men.

he will be up for it, so will most of the team. this is not only to beat Utd but potentially to win the prem.. The only thing I fear is that they lose the will to fight if we start going behind but I am sure Dave will bbe one of the ones who brings us through that

tramazi said:
he will be up for it, so will most of the team. this is not only to beat Utd but potentially to win the prem.. The only thing I fear is that they lose the will to fight if we start going behind but I am sure Dave will bbe one of the ones who brings us through that
Like they did in the FA cup?

This team never lose the will to fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.