Silva and the derby

bluemanc7 said:
The world seems to think that since we beat them so badly away, that we'll surely win at home. But I'm not seeing it without Silva returning to his early season form.

Aguero and Tevez are capable of winning the game on their own. Then again, so are Rooney and Nani.

What concerns me is that most people seem to forget that at OT Ballotelli's first goal was against the run of play, and City didn't start to dominate until Evans was sent off for virtually the entire second half.

With 22 players on the pitch it will almost certainly be a very close affair. And United only need a draw and they're playing away. It could be that the pressure is on City.

I wish the game was tonight.

I cannot believe that you have not been outed as a Rag. It's so blatantly obvious.

If Red Issue is such a good forum, why are you on here?

lee-mcfc said:
I thought yesterday him and yaya were awful....
These two are the main players we need on form for next monday
absolutely agree.

Yaya was way off the pace until NDJ was introduced.Yaya must not be the defensive midfielder for the next 2 games or we will be shafted.

Silva was back to that nervous hesitancy that he displayed prior to the West Brom game.He is obviously a confidence player and lets hope that returns on Sunday.

bluemanc7 said:
The world seems to think that since we beat them so badly away, that we'll surely win at home. But I'm not seeing it without Silva returning to his early season form.

Aguero and Tevez are capable of winning the game on their own. Then again, so are Rooney and Nani.

What concerns me is that most people seem to forget that at OT Ballotelli's first goal was against the run of play, and City didn't start to dominate until Evans was sent off for virtually the entire second half.

With 22 players on the pitch it will almost certainly be a very close affair. And United only need a draw and they're playing away. It could be that the pressure is on City.

You've been rumbled little'un. I thought you'd have gone off with your tail between your legs after you lost our little "debate". Kindly do one, please.

ElanJo said:
2nd half of Brom and vs Norwich he was quality. Was pretty good in the 1st half vs Wolves as well.

We'll need him firing on all cylinders on Monday if we're to start strongly and finish with all the points, I hope he has it in him to repeat the form we saw earlier this season, if only for one night.

c-t-i-d-87 said:
ElanJo said:
2nd half of Brom and vs Norwich he was quality. Was pretty good in the 1st half vs Wolves as well.

We'll need him firing on all cylinders on Monday if we're to start strongly and finish with all the points, I hope he has it in him to repeat the form we saw earlier this season, if only for one night.
With Silva and/or Mario likely to come off the bench on or after the hour mark, the Rags will be shitting themselves.

Manc in London said:
bluemanc7 said:

I cannot believe that you have not been outed as a Rag. It's so blatantly obvious.

If Red Issue is such a good forum, why are you on here?

Yeah clearly a United fan... Why do they come here to WUM.

Bluebee2 said:
He's had some personal problems, his mind is all over the place at the minute. Hopefully he'll be back to his best soon.

Care to elaborate? I thought we were putting his poor form down to an injury?

Blumers Bloomers said:
Bluebee2 said:
He's had some personal problems, his mind is all over the place at the minute. Hopefully he'll be back to his best soon.

Care to elaborate? I thought we were putting his poor form down to an injury?

No mate, it is personal and that's all I will say. Hopefully back to his very best very soon though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.