Silva and the derby

Bluebee2 said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Bluebee2 said:
He's had some personal problems, his mind is all over the place at the minute. Hopefully he'll be back to his best soon.

Care to elaborate? I thought we were putting his poor form down to an injury?

No mate, it is personal and that's all I will say. Hopefully back to his very best very soon though.

Here's hoping! Starting with Monday night!

Silva is class and when Yaya and Tevez are in the team he can show his class. Those 2 around him gives him the right level of protection and someone to aim for.

Balotelli and Dzeko dont give him the movement and 'coming for the ball' that Tevez does.

Midfield wont be a problem for us cos we have better /fiestier players there.

Its their wingers/width we need to stifle. Our full backs will have to put in man of the match performances.

I know I read somewhere that one of his grandparents was ill and in the hospital and he is super close to them. But they are out and recovering now. Hopefully, if that was weighing him down a little, that will help his form. More and more in these past games he's been showing what he can do.

bluemanc7 said:
The world seems to think that since we beat them so badly away, that we'll surely win at home. But I'm not seeing it without Silva returning to his early season form.

Aguero and Tevez are capable of winning the game on their own. Then again, so are Rooney and Nani.

What concerns me is that most people seem to forget that at OT Ballotelli's first goal was against the run of play, and City didn't start to dominate until Evans was sent off for virtually the entire second half.

With 22 players on the pitch it will almost certainly be a very close affair. And United only need a draw and they're playing away. It could be that the pressure is on City.

I wish the game was tonight.

It's something else when even a neutral can sense an 'Undercover 'Rag'' isn't it?

Seen a few of your posts recently and questioned them.

However, tell me, why would you refer to City as 'we' one minute and then as 'City' the next, all in the same post?

sjk2008 said:
bluemanc7 said:
The world seems to think that since we beat them so badly away, that we'll surely win at home. But I'm not seeing it without Silva returning to his early season form.

Aguero and Tevez are capable of winning the game on their own. Then again, so are Rooney and Nani.

What concerns me is that most people seem to forget that at OT Ballotelli's first goal was against the run of play, and City didn't start to dominate until Evans was sent off for virtually the entire second half.

With 22 players on the pitch it will almost certainly be a very close affair. And United only need a draw and they're playing away. It could be that the pressure is on City.

It's something else when even a neutral can sense an 'Undercover 'Rag'' isn't it?

However, tell me, why would you refer to City as 'we' one minute and then as 'City' the next, all in the same post?

The other total giveaway is that he referred to Ninny positively.

Chippy_boy said:
sjk2008 said:
bluemanc7 said:

The other total giveaway is that he referred to Ninny positively.

To be fair, an inform Nani can be a game changer. However, he's only completed 90 minutes once this year so my guess is he won't be on top form by Monday.

cheddar404 said:
bgblue said:
mancboy123 said:
The one thing I am looking forward to is Yaya against scholes, scholes looked good against us in the cup cos he didnt have to cope with Yaya and he knows he cant, if anyone goes back to the FA cup semi final scholes did something in that game that I have never seen him do, he let Yaya run past him he let him go and wanted no part of him because he knows damn well he cant cope with him, there is not a player in that midfield that can cope with him and if Yaya wants to he can dominate them just like feillani did yesterday.

Yaya will eat scholes and his ginger nuts

Imagine the indigestion you'd get eating that twat.

- Quality!

sjk2008 said:
bluemanc7 said:

The first lines are a quote from another poster.
He seems to have a bit of difficulty quoting other people - cuts out everything they say that doesn't suit his agenda, even their name, or maybe he just doesn't like any of his posts having blues names attached to them(?). Who knows? Who f*cking cares? The kids a moron.

BLUE - no
MANC - probably not
7 - maybe his mental age?

the midfield against the rags must be picked on form , so it should be NASRI,DEJONG,YAYA,BARRY with tevez and kun up top. Love silva to bits , but he is looking tired but hes great player to come on and create the 5th and 6th goals in the last 15 mins. Nasri has been excellent recently , his ball retention is superb , if nasri and silva were both on their game , silva would be my choice every time , but unfortunately merlin has lost his magic since new year.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
the midfield against the rags must be picked on form , so it should be NASRI,DEJONG,YAYA,BARRY with tevez and kun up top. Love silva to bits , but he is looking tired but hes great player to come on and create the 5th and 6th goals in the last 15 mins. Nasri has been excellent recently , his ball retention is superb , if nasri and silva were both on their game , silva would be my choice every time , but unfortunately merlin has lost his magic since new year.
He has been better than nasri in the last 3 games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.