Silva And The Through Ball

He has such confidence on the ball. When I watched it live, I actually thought he deliberately turned into trouble in order to make fools of those surrounding him.

Down the years, I've seen many City players who've made me weep. But David Silva does so for all the right reasons.

Silva is an absolute genious, he really does have that football brain that very few players do, he can see a run, a pass, a move, anything before its happened. You can have all the natural talent in the world but you need a brain to go with it to be a top class player and he has both!

des hardi said:
Freestyler said:
not over doing it, but how many more players in the Prem could of done that moment of magic from Silva...

maybe one or two...be honest..
modric is the only one now fab s at barca!

Modric is good but I don't think he has the ability to do that, only Iniesta and Xavi, Maybe Messi too who could do that.

Run out of superlatives for Silva, clearly the best playmaker we have had since George Hannah.

Also credit to Milner, I am usually a critic but in fairness he was about 30yards behind Silva when the move started, great energy and you need grafters in every squad.

The first time David Silva spoke in English, after the match against Everton.

Sorry, but his accent is impossible canary miss.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDrH6TMIgtA[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.