Silva back in training (page 40)

Re: so how long is silva out?

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Shit that he is out.

Tired of the criticism of MP for playing him against Newcastle. Silva played 60 minutes in the same round last year against Newcastle and also started the Leicester game. Was that wrong? Did we criticise MP then?

This is just unlucky. I'm totally with Marvin and his comments earlier in the thread.

We weren't playing the frickin' rags 4 days later, last season. The decision to play Silva this time was a totally unnecessary risk. Sorry, but it was real bone-headed management

Correct.

Said earlier playing Silva was sheer madness.

The charming man has turned in to a desperate man.

de niro said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Shit that he is out.

Tired of the criticism of MP for playing him against Newcastle. Silva played 60 minutes in the same round last year against Newcastle and also started the Leicester game. Was that wrong? Did we criticise MP then?

This is just unlucky. I'm totally with Marvin and his comments earlier in the thread.

We weren't playing the frickin' rags 4 days later, last season. The decision to play Silva this time was a totally unnecessary risk. Sorry, but it was real bone-headed management

Correct.

I thought you were all for us playing our strongest team in every fixture? ;-)

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Shit that he is out.

A risk yes but a calculated one. City have been on top of his historic injury problems. They manage it well. Since the end of January he has not played a part in just 3 games out of 30ty odd games.

de niro said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Shit that he is out.

Correct.

PMSL. Do you really mean this about Silva? You continually bang the drum about playing strongest team. Particularly in cup competitions against the likes of Wigan :)

His unavailability will surely mean the boss will play the midfield 3 many of us have craved.....?

Yaya,Fernando and Fernandinho? with Milner and Jovetic supporting Aguero up top? I'd be confident with that set up.

FantasyIreland said:
His unavailability will surely mean the boss will play the midfield 3 many of us have craved.....?

Yaya,Fernando and Fernandinho? with Milner and Jovetic supporting Aguero up top? I'd be confident with that set up.

its the formation but is jovetic disciplined enough as we know yaya will float wherever he wants to

tonea2003 said:
FantasyIreland said:

its the formation but is jovetic disciplined enough as we know yaya will float wherever he wants to

Jovetic' desire of all, yes.

de niro said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Shit that he is out.

Correct.

Mmmmmmm.

Grrr, I know I am contradicting myself by saying this but I am fucking mad now that Silva is certainly ruled out for three weeks. What a fucking decision it was by pellers to start him vs newcastle. Deep inside I was still hoping that all this injury concern was supposed to be some kind of a smoke screen, lolz.But now Samir and Jovetic got to deliver the goods for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.