Silva back in training (page 40)

Re: so how long issilva out

Tarzan41 said:
Hung said:
When I heard the team the first thing I said was ‘Why the fuck would you risk Silva tonight with the Derby only 4 days away?’. Absolutely fucking criminal decision from a manager who has no idea of how to prioritise his assets. We’ve seen it before and we’ll see it again. Silva is our single most important player by a fucking mile and his loss is a catastrophe. In a stroke, it gives Utd a chance on Sunday when they had none before. We struggle to create without him, he’s impossible to mark and he is at the heart of pretty much everything good we do.

This decision to play him against a team who’s only hope was to harrie, press and leave their foot in has, on its own, jeopardised the season. Fucking crass managerial decision. What a fucking wanker.
Really?

Yes, really.

Re: so how long is silva out?

Marvin said:
And what about Yaya Toure?

It's just bad luck. Don't hammer the manager for that.

Only at City do we criticise a manager for selecting his best players. We knew Newcastle were going to park the bus, and Silva is the man to pick the lock. His injury was the key moment in the game

Messi and Ronaldp don't get rested

Come off it Marvin mate, if anyone needed a rest its Silva. Played practically every game this season, as well as two games for Spain in the last few weeks. Absolutely ridiculous risking our best player before two huge games.

Hung said:
Tarzan41 said:
Hung said:
When I heard the team the first thing I said was ‘Why the fuck would you risk Silva tonight with the Derby only 4 days away?’. Absolutely fucking criminal decision from a manager who has no idea of how to prioritise his assets. We’ve seen it before and we’ll see it again. Silva is our single most important player by a fucking mile and his loss is a catastrophe. In a stroke, it gives Utd a chance on Sunday when they had none before. We struggle to create without him, he’s impossible to mark and he is at the heart of pretty much everything good we do.

This decision to play him against a team who’s only hope was to harrie, press and leave their foot in has, on its own, jeopardised the season. Fucking crass managerial decision. What a fucking wanker.
Really?

Yes, really.

your bang on with that matey,i even said myself when i saw the team if he gets knocked were fucked, but we have to move on,we beat them without him and we can do it again but Nasri will have to step up and put a shift in

vasupasham said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Couldn't give a shit about being knocked out but silva injured for the derby is just annoying.

Exactly my thoughts!!

I'm disappointed that we lost but really annoyed that our key play maker went off injured and may miss the derby. If he doesn't play I just hope that MP goes for a five man midfield and only one up front as the scum will be knocking balls into our panic box for the likes of RvP to get on the end of.

Mattyc55 said:
Marvin said:

Only at City do we criticise a manager for selecting his best players. We knew Newcastle were going to park the bus, and Silva is the man to pick the lock. His injury was the key moment in the game

Come off it Marvin mate, if anyone needed a rest its Silva. Played practically every game this season, as well as two games for Spain in the last few weeks. Absolutely ridiculous risking our best player before two huge games.
You can't wrap players up in cotton wool if you want to win things

Only way you rest him is if he was carrying an injury

Are we a one-man team? That's basically what you are saying.

Marvin said:
Mattyc55 said:
Marvin said:

You can't wrap players up in cotton wool if you want to win things

Only way you rest him is if he was carrying an injury

Are we a one-man team? That's basically what you are saying.

So youre telling me that David Silva, Kompany, Aguero, Zabaleta and Yaya should play every single Manchester City game across 4 competitions in order for us to win trophies, as well as their obvious international duties? It just doesnt make sense and no successful club in the world abides by this notion. Sometimes you have to give your best players the night off in order to avoid burnout for the bigger games.

Why even start with him in the first place?? Shows how much belief Pellegrini has in his players when he is unwilling to drop our star player for a LC game v a semi-strong Newcastle side.

Not the first time Pellegrini has taken unnecessary risks - playing Negredo in last year's West Ham semifinal when we were 6-0 up gave him the shoulder injury which wrecked his season

Bluekiwi said:
vasupasham said:

Exactly my thoughts!!

I'm disappointed that we lost but really annoyed that our key play maker went off injured and may miss the derby. If he doesn't play I just hope that MP goes for a five man midfield and only one up front as the scum will be knocking balls into our panic box for the likes of RvP to get on the end of.

that's exactly how they will play, long ball up and over and balls in the box from the wings, we have to keep possession in the midfield so only one up front for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.