Silva or Robinho?

if he had desire and passion for the club and consistently played to the best of his ability then Robinho for me. His finishing is quality! His hattrick against stoke was unbeliavable!

FantasyIreland said:
Joke of a thread.

You are comparing a player who has integrity,passion and the ability to match with an egotistical spineless show pony who couldn't have give a fook about this club,ycnmiu.....
How is it a joke of a thread! I said passion, workrate and comitment apart who is the better player, read it before you criticise. However I agree with exactly what you said but that shouldn't be considered in this thread.

Nerazzurri said:
Robinho is lacking in tactical intelligence and decision making. On top of that he has poor workrate.

Silva needs to up his finishing and get some more assists. Brilliant player though.

Thanks Roberto

It's a shame it didn't work out with Robinho. Excellent footballer and one of the few entertainers left in football.

They're different kinds of players so difficult to compare. Would have been nice to have them both.

woah woah woah woah. seriously a debate? city w/o silve vs city w/ silva is like day and night!

city w/o robinho means winning the FA CUP! robinho cared so little about city that he went back to brazil rather than fight for a spot.......BACK TO BRAZIL. no disrespect but C'MON

silva's a miracle, probably one of the best buys we've ever made, it's the guys first season and he's conducting the team like a master. give him another creative force in the midfield and whatever forward we have up there will equal tevez' tally next season. if tev stays all bets off!

Very apt comparison. Both played a similar role in a similar set up.

In Robinho's first season he scored 14 goals and made 5 assists in an inferior team to the one Silva scored 4 goals and made 7 assists. Robinho was directly involved in nearly double the number of goals that Silva was. A lot of fans seem to forget just how productive Robinho was.

To be fair to Silva his all round game is better but I don't think that's an issue when we field the formation we do.

If we only had one for a season then I'd take Robinho but he'd fuck off within two years whereas Silva will stay for longer. I guess for that reason Silva is the player you'd rather have but Robinho the better player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.