Silva our best ever player

AdamManCity

I know he hasnt been here long and it is too early to say but in terms of talent and ability rather than what he has done for us so far is he the best player we have had? I am not quite old enough to have seen Colin Bell play but I have heard he was a Gerrard type box to box player so different position to silva and so hard to compare but have also been told that silva is the better player technically but needs a few more quality seasons under his belt before he can be called our best player. Is this correct or was Bell better than silva will ever be? All I can say is that silva is the best player I have seen in a city shirt and needs a song fast to show him our appreciation!

Hmmm im not sure, i think Aguero will improve next season as hard as it is to believe. I dont think Aguero has a had a truly great game yet and is still ripping the shit out of the prem.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Hmmm im not sure, i think Aguero will improve next season as hard as it is to believe. I dont think Aguero has a had a truly great game yet and is still ripping the shit out of the prem.

I agree with that. In fact I'd go as far to say he's barely played to 60% yet.

Silva is without doubt the best player we've had in a generation. Long may it continue, unlike all these threads saying the same thing over and over ;)

jay_mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Silva is without doubt the best player we've had in a generation. Long may it continue, unlike all these threads saying the same thing over and over ;)

Silva is top top top class! Great player and such a gentleman

I love Merlin.

The one player, more than any other, that I look for on teamsheet before the game.

Has every chance of being a blue legend, we just need him to stay with us for a couple more years.

Shame you never saw Colin Bell play as I count myself privileged to have seen him play.He was the best player I have ever seen in a blue shirt in 50 years of being a Blue.Gerrard is not fit to be mentioned in the same breath.

Colin the King will take some beating for me but David Silva might just do that one day,but not yet.

Alan Oakes Shinpads said:
Shame you never saw Colin Bell play as I count myself privileged to have seen him play.He was the best player I have ever seen in a blue shirt in 50 years of being a Blue.Gerrard is not fit to be mentioned in the same breath.

Colin the King will take some beating for me but David Silva might just do that one day,but not yet.

Agree entirely,but they are different types of players,although both midfielders.
I`ve never seen anyone with the stamina of Belly,he just never looked knackered and I agree ref Gerrard.
David is a superb team player.My only concern is his shit shooting ability,but having said that,so far this season he has been terribly unlucky with god knows how many shots hitting the posts etc.
If he can continue in this rich form of vein that he`s currently in,can stay away from injury,then this is the main player who can guide us to the promised land.Hopefully he could receive the Barclays Player of the Year Award,as he`s certainly been drooled over by the media.

Farzyy said:
jay_mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Silva is top top top class! Great player and such a gentleman
I agree. I am very pleased he did so well playing for Spain recently, Man of the Match twice! I hope the fallout with the Tevez affair doesnt create any tensions or splits in the camp. Silva was one of the few players that Tevez seemed friendly with. I know Tevez can only speak to the few Spanish speaking players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.