Silva out of Liverpool game?

Lancet Fluke said:
pudge said:
WTGD!! said:
He's given me tit bits of transfer rumours in the past, some of which nothing has come of it. But obviously this is different
Tid bit!

Discussing Silva's fitness is all well and good but I think the really important subject is whether it is tidbit or titbit. I always thought it was titbit.

I think it depends on the source. Information from someone of suspect origin is known as a "titbit" (ie shrek saying "it was a definite red card" would be classed as a "titbit").

Applying this thinking more broadly, it is entirely possible that a twitter-alternative could be established, with people posting "tits" on "titbit".

rickmcfc said:
Do you think Ali Benarbia still has the legs, possible return just like Scholes did yesterday? It has to be an option, surely?

_38102389_benarbiagoal300.jpg

If only. A true genius.............

Puts on tin hat and waits for boyblue 1985 to arrive.........:)

Re: Silva out of Liverpool game

Tricky_Trev said:
To be honest, for the last 6 weeks i've been watching him thinking he looks like he's injured. He's needed a rest for ages.

This

1961_vintage said:
Lancet Fluke said:
pudge said:

Discussing Silva's fitness is all well and good but I think the really important subject is whether it is tidbit or titbit. I always thought it was titbit.

I think it depends on the source. Information from someone of suspect origin is known as a "titbit" (ie shrek saying "it was a definite red card" would be classed as a "titbit").

Applying this thinking more broadly, it is entirely possible that a twitter-alternative could be established, with people posting "tits" on "titbit".

I guarantee that if you start that site, I will join.

If this is so we really need to see Nasri put in a shift to prove himeself... he's looked lightweight for me this season and is shunted off the ball too easily..doen't track back and help out enough and really needs to show some cochones

There's no such thing as lightweight, it just depends on how much you want it. Merlin puts in a good shift for a featherweight, although he obviously doesnt slide around on his arse like NDJ, he harries and tracks the opposition diligently doing a good job of slowing them down until backup can arrive. Nasri yesterday was in no rush to close anyone down, He doesn't deserve to start in the Semi in my opinion. If he showed half the workrate of milner pabzab or Kun he would be making a big impact this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.