Silva out of Liverpool game?

If he has an ankle knock it would not surprise me if Bobby has sent him home to get a bit of sun, he has played a lot of football lately and needs a break..

IF it was anything serious i am sure they would treat it here rather than sending hime abroad..

baldmosher said:
jknight said:
Sorry joined this thread late but I've just read on Sky Sports News teletext that Silva may misss the game with an ankle problem. Apologies if this is old news!
It was posted on the first page, so yes.

I realise that but didn't know if it had been officially announced to the press. At least the word "may" provides some hope

WTGD!! said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
BlueRiz said:
Well done lad, you scared the f*ck out of me when you told us Silva was injured, no doubts, that's why I'm pleased with this post of no broken ankle.

Keep it up, would love to know when Silva is back home and updates on his injury.
This is not meant as a dig at the OP but should we really be divulging this info? Is it beneficial to the club and would the club be happyabout it? And no this is not a call for secrecy and suppresion of information. It´s a serious question - are we aiding and abetting our enemies? Any thoughts?

I don't think so fella. The majority of the medical teams at top clubs know eachother, and many have trained with eachother, and often attend seminars and talks together.

I said earlier in the thread that my contact is a mate, but not a close friend. Nothing he tells me would be deemed as confiential.

Saying that, if the majority of blues would like me to sit on any further info in reference to team issues, I'm happy to do so?

I've actually just been tolda tit/tid bit (i'm not too sure of the saying anymore!) of transfer info... but I will move that to the other forum (those boys really know how to shoot a man down!)

Point us in the right direction :-)

GaudinosWheels said:
WTGD!! said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
This is not meant as a dig at the OP but should we really be divulging this info? Is it beneficial to the club and would the club be happyabout it? And no this is not a call for secrecy and suppresion of information. It´s a serious question - are we aiding and abetting our enemies? Any thoughts?

I don't think so fella. The majority of the medical teams at top clubs know eachother, and many have trained with eachother, and often attend seminars and talks together.

I said earlier in the thread that my contact is a mate, but not a close friend. Nothing he tells me would be deemed as confiential.

Saying that, if the majority of blues would like me to sit on any further info in reference to team issues, I'm happy to do so?

I've actually just been tolda tit/tid bit (i'm not too sure of the saying anymore!) of transfer info... but I will move that to the other forum (those boys really know how to shoot a man down!)

I've heard that we have aproached Blackburn for a deal to sign Samba, with Ned going the other way

WTGD!! said:
GaudinosWheels said:
WTGD!! said:

I've heard that we have aproached Blackburn for a deal to sign Samba, with Ned going the other way

WTGD!! said:
GaudinosWheels said:
WTGD!! said:

Cheers mate

Tbilisi said:
Andouble said:
fuck the Carling Cup. Rest him for 2 weeks and have him ready for Spurs in two weeks.

Never thought I would agree with a sentiment like this but 100% right.Get the league 2012,go for the lot next year.

I agree although I still think we can beat them without him.

citymacc said:
Tricky_Trev said:
So it looks like the best possible team we can field tomorrow is:

.........................Aguero...........................
Nasri.............................................Johnson
..........................Milner............................
................Barry.............De Jong...............

Clichy........Lescott.........Savic.........Richards

...........................Hart.............................

Bench:
Pantilimon
Kolarov
Zab
Razak
Hargreaves
Roman
Suarez

...which I think is more than capable of doing a job against the Dippers even if we are a bit light of recognised quality on the bench.

Razak and Suarez are ready to step up.

baldmosher said:
jknight said:
Sorry joined this thread late but I've just read on Sky Sports News teletext that Silva may misss the game with an ankle problem. Apologies if this is old news!
It was posted on the first page, so yes.

Knickers in twist? No mention of ankle on first page, or sky sports for that matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.