Silva unhappy with Spain treatment

good night

I mentioned in my first message a year ago, is not valued in Spain David Silva, does not want Real Madrid, not Barcelona and you do not want the selection of Spain.

Do not misinterpret the news, David Silva is happy at Manchester City, very happy, has said several times in Spanish press. What happens is that you feel hurt, because in his own country (Spain) were not valued as now in England. Strange you not having signed up David Silva as easily by 26 million pounds?.
Do not worry, Silva is going to be many years in the City, if you will.

a greeting

Wellsblue21 said:
SingBlueSilva said:
Too bad Silva was born in Spain. Somebody high up in England should start whispering in his ear. What are the naturalization rules again? It's a pity Silva would probably never do it.
if you mean represent england lol this answer is no
OFC, I should've added ;)

CTID101 said:
This is a joke? How on earth would Silva get in the team of Smalling, Jones, Cleverely, Wellbeck and Pele himself Rooney? Your crazy.
D'oh how could I forget!! lol

kschuster said:
I like that he has said this. Although it was probably not help him get a spot in the future. Everyone talks about how he is unable to get a start in the NT, but they don't ever talk about how he was an undisputed started before the WC. I've watched the Spanish NT for awhile now and Del Bosque seems to be moving the team backwards from where they were with Aragones.
THIS except I see them moving more sideways, def not forward. Guess we'll see, esp if there are any more draws or losses.

Arguineguin said:
I mentioned in my first message a year ago, is not valued in Spain David Silva.....
Strange you not having signed up David Silva as easily by 26 million pounds?.
Hi Arguineguin-by your 1st sentence do you mean Del Bosque or the Spanish press? Or is he not rated even by the fans?
As for the 2nd, you think we got a bargain at 26 mil b/c there was no real competition from Barca or Real? If so, I agree.

Something tells me, Silva "found out" Del Bosque's plans for who will replace Iniesta since he's out for 5-6 weeks. I mean why jeopardize a start by speaking out *now*? If so, what does that say about Del Bosque? Or even what he (DB) thinks about the Prem League?
(Geez, sorry for the ramble-am avoiding paperwork)

You forget that club football is now far more important than international football

SingBlueSilva said:
Arguineguin said:
I mentioned in my first message a year ago, is not valued in Spain David Silva.....
Strange you not having signed up David Silva as easily by 26 million pounds?.
Hi Arguineguin-by your 1st sentence do you mean Del Bosque or the Spanish press? Or is he not rated even by the fans?
As for the 2nd, you think we got a bargain at 26 mil b/c there was no real competition from Barca or Real? If so, I agree.

Something tells me, Silva "found out" Del Bosque's plans for who will replace Iniesta since he's out for 5-6 weeks. I mean why jeopardize a start by speaking out *now*? If so, what does that say about Del Bosque? Or even what he (DB) thinks about the Prem League?
(Geez, sorry for the ramble-am avoiding paperwork)

It's hard to explain, I have fear that I can not understand because they do not write well in English.

The Spanish fans are very different from the English media pressure is very strong in Spain, the media tend to favorites (players of Real Madrid and FC Barcelona), and although they clearly see that at Euro 2008, played better in the 2010 World Cup with David Silva, they (the media) only concerned with winning, as it does not matter, and influences the minds of many fans and soccer officials.

An example of this is that, even winning this year's David Silva FA Cup with Manchester City, the favorite players of the Spanish press have always been Fernando Torres and Cesc Fabregas. It was more important to make news this year though Torres was wrong, to talk about how well I did Silva in the City, ten news, nine were of Torres and de Silva.
It was ridiculous the amount of press and TV news day after day of the transfer of FC Barcelona Cesc Fabregas did not speak of anything else in the media. While the transfer of Silva to Manchester, a small press release and it's over.

In England, we analyzed and interviewed David Silva, twenty times in one year in five years that Silva was playing in the Spanish league. They know the English better than Spanish themselves Silva. In recent months, more talk of David Silva in the Spanish press, but always from a very secondary level, all that matters here is the Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, ​​and the "chosen" by the press playing in the abroad (Raul, Fernando Torres, Agüero).
No reasons have to know that David Silva not have the same treatment from the media, it is likely to be canary.

This creates a current of thought among the Spanish fans very negative, it pains me to read in Spanish forums things like, "Silva has no hole or the FC Barcelona or Real Madrid", this underestimation seems very unfair.

I ask myself all the City fans that ye be not unfair to Silva, I'm reading things that are not true, the press in Spain they say many lies and silence many truths. think before you criticize.
I know a lot about David Silva, his big problem is to be a simple and unproblematic, it is a pretty shy. What have you found in the FA Cup, played every game Silva holder, Silva was the most minutes played in the FA Cup, while Tevez played only the final, took a few minutes in the FA Cup went well ... tevez in all the pictures with the cup, while David Silva does not appear anywhere. So Silva, wholeheartedly to their peers, the most generous on and off the field. It is a beautiful person.

I have the feeling that since Spain does not want Silva wins, and I think the blame is that the Real Madrid despised him, completely free, having little height.

I believe that Del Bosque all this media pressure may affect you, it is even possible that the next game play Spain Albiol and Arbeloa, these two players have not played a minute in Real Madrid this season ... but like they belong Real Madrid deserve to play in Spain, being the Real Madrid or Barcelona is a plus for everyone in Spain, playing or not playing well, it does not matter.

But David Silva not play everything you want in Spain for another reason, Del Bosque likes to play with two defensive midfielders, while in the Championship was played with only one defensive midfielder, and played better.
However, David Silva has played enough games with Del Bosque, is that most players use. The "joke" is that it seems that only makes it play in friendly matches or minor significance. Silva is normal for this stranger.

Best regards, and I feel that I understand, is difficult to say what I think in another language.

cant we check his DNA. he may have some English blood. The navy did get about in years gone by.

Just some Silva stats:
Silva started 5/6 matches that lead Spain to lift the Eurocopa
Other players that started 5/6 matches: Casillas, Ramos, Xavi, Villa, Torres, Puyol, Capdevila, Marchena, Senna.

The only player to start all 6 matches was Iniesta.

To lift the World Cup Silva started 1/7 matches...And I believe subbed on once for 2 minutes on the semifinal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.