Silva unhappy with Spain treatment

I like that he has said this. Although it was probably not help him get a spot in the future. Everyone talks about how he is unable to get a start in the NT, but they don't ever talk about how he was an undisputed started before the WC. I've watched the Spanish NT for awhile now and Del Bosque seems to be moving the team backwards from where they were with Aragones.

My biggest worry is Silva fucking off because we look awful without him. However as someone else said just like the Tevez situation we won't be selling for peanuts and I doubt any club would match our asking price so I think we're ok until his contract runs out.

We're going to have to offer him a bumper pay rise in the near future and a contract extension. I never expected him to stay his career here, but we can at least try.

If he turns it down, we'll know where we are with him. To be honest, I don't see Spain doing so well over the next 3 years considering their economy and debt.

Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Alonso, Busquets, Mata, Alcântara......

Bit a competition there, David<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:35 pm --<br /><br />
LongsightM13 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
So next summer... Silva to Barca, Aguero to Real Madrid. We're doomed!
Shakin Bacon will have his tame hacks running these stories from about Christmas. Like some of the other anti-City stories recently, where the 'source' was revealed to be Paddy fucking Crerand.

Haha, I just spat tea all over me screen!

...Meanwhile in a underground lair, deep down beneath the Old Trafford swamp, Paddy fucking Crerand plots his next move to undermine MCFC. Stroking his fluffy white cat, named 'Busby', Crerand phones up his biggest and best contact in the media, Andy Crane, former channel M presenter...

"Och Andy, did yer know aboot Marwood stealing those diamonds from the Sheikh's palace? Aye, he made a fookin mint fir them. And he's gay too...been done by the police fir messin wi the academy laddies...."

"...erm Paddy, I work for QVC now!...Listen, it's getting late. I'll speak to you some other time, okay?...Bye Paddy."

I would imagine Victor Valdes and Reina feel the same to be honest (although not saying they are as consistent as Silva they are both very good goalkeepers.

Spain just have been going through an exceptional period in their history with outstanding players and depth to choose from and I think Silva is a victim of that.

Barcelona definitely don't need him, same players starting for Spain are in their first team and with Fabregas, Thiago, Sanchez no chance they would buy him for at least 2-3 years.

Can't see Real Madrid coming for him too so I'm not worried about him leaving to any El Clasico side anytime soon.

The Spanish winger has rubbished claims that the race for the domestic crown is a two-horse race, and insists there are still a handful of sides capable of challenging for silverware.

"I would not discard Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal in the title race," Silva told AS. "It will not just be a duel between Manchester United and City."

United and City may have set the pace so far this campaign, with the Reds yet to drop a point from their opening five games. But Silva warned that Roberto Mancini's squad of players have come a long way both individually and collectively since last season, as they attempt to realise their ultimate dream.

"Since arriving in England I think I am a better player," he continued. "I am now more complete than I was during my time in Valencia.

"I think the pace of the English game has helped me - in one year I have improved a lot."

After helping City to land the FA Cup last season, Silva admits the free-spending Blues have now got a taste for the high life, and is hoping to play a leading role in the club's trophy quest going forward.

"This season we are better and our aim is to win big titles," he concluded.

I wouldnt worry about him wanting to leave, it must be annoying if mata gets selected in front of him, he is good but not silva good lets just hope some of the barca lads get injured before the euros and he gets selected and smashes it

probably one of the top players in the country at the moment is David.

his current form rewards him to play in the Spain side.

but because the others play for 'barcelona' that instantly gives them a place in the team, regardless of how shit they may have played the last 2 weekends before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.