Silva unhappy with Spain treatment

MSP said:
He can't be selected over Xavi and Iniesta, let's be fair... these 2 would be first choice in any single team on the world

I firmly believe that he could seamlessly replace either of them.

scrotie mcboogerballs said:
The Spanish winger has rubbished claims that the race for the domestic crown is a two-horse race, and insists there are still a handful of sides capable of challenging for silverware.

"I would not discard Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal in the title race," Silva told AS. "It will not just be a duel between Manchester United and City."

United and City may have set the pace so far this campaign, with the Reds yet to drop a point from their opening five games. But Silva warned that Roberto Mancini's squad of players have come a long way both individually and collectively since last season, as they attempt to realise their ultimate dream.

"Since arriving in England I think I am a better player," he continued. "I am now more complete than I was during my time in Valencia.

"I think the pace of the English game has helped me - in one year I have improved a lot."

After helping City to land the FA Cup last season, Silva admits the free-spending Blues have now got a taste for the high life, and is hoping to play a leading role in the club's trophy quest going forward.

"This season we are better and our aim is to win big titles," he concluded.

Is this from the same interview. Ps im luvin your user name. South park <3

I wouldnt worry about him wanting to leave, it must be annoying if mata gets selected in front of him, he is good but not silva good lets just hope some of the barca lads get injured before the euros and he gets selected and smashes it

bullshit. if aguero, zabs, tevez, nasri and all the likes can be picked for their country laying for city then theres no reason he shouldnt. the fact is, xavi and iniesta are the two best midfielders in the world. he just has to accept that

For people mentioning Xavi & Iniesta he doesn't play in their positions. He plays Right Wing for us so I don't see why he can't play Right Wing for Spain the only competition he has for that place is Pedro. I know who I would choose.

GK
BACK FOUR
XAVI BASQUETS/ALONSO INIESTA
SILVA NEGREDO/TORRES VILLA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.