Silva

He played really good and that pass to Tevez what beautiful...he should definitely start next match!

Don't know if he's ready to start but coming on with 5 minutes left is ridiculous and a complete waste of time.

he should have had more time today 5 mins is shit really, I know he played well for spain midd week but adam jonhson did the same. and he was on most of the game.

He does need to get a chance of getting stuck in more! Wigan next away.......... could be his chance!

Imho he should certainly be starting against Salzburg, he needs time on the pitch with his new teammates othewise how is he gonna gel with them?

triger700 said:
he should have had more time today 5 mins is shit really, I know he played well for spain midd week but adam jonhson did the same. and he was on most of the game.

He does need to get a chance of getting stuck in more! Wigan next away.......... could be his chance!

And Adam played in Switzerland and Silva played in Argentina.

Bit of a difference there I am afraid.

DavidMCFC said:
Ntini77 said:
Needs to be starting games

and who would he replace, Johnson ? Milner ? he doesn't deserve to start at the moment over them two

and why is this? according to who? Hasn't he proven if he 'deserves' to start or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.