Silva

Blackburn is not the best game to start him in, he will start games just give it a bit of patience.

Silva wouldnt have won that game today, creating changes wasnt the problem..the problem is that Tevez cant hit a barn door at the moment.

You could just see the class when he came on. Enough fucking about now, we need to start picking up points. He has to start off Tevez - they're on the same level. Boateng at RB, then 3 of DJ/YT/GB/JM in the central three.

He seems to be in the same position as that Aqualani guy was at Liverpool, hardly ever played except a few minutes here and there.

Mastes1 said:
He seems to be in the same position as that Aqualani guy was at Liverpool, hardly ever played except a few minutes here and there.

Time for me to log off. Rather watch Burnley and Preston than read shite like this.

ono said:
Silva - clearly not match fit yet/sharp enough to start against physical sides in the Premier League. Mancini sees him in training every day.
Exactly what they said about Aqualani!.

Sky Blue said:
Mastes1 said:

Time for me to log off. Rather watch Burnley and Preston than read shite like this.

made me chuckle :)

Project said:
You could just see the class when he came on. Enough fucking about now, we need to start picking up points. He has to start off Tevez - they're on the same level. Boateng at RB, then 3 of DJ/YT/GB/JM in the central three.

When everyone is fit the front 4, for the majority of games, is a no brainer as far as Im concerned.

__________Tevez__________

Ballotelli____Silva____Johnson

The 2 in CM is more difficult to choose tho. I'd probably start with Yaya and Milner, even tho I rate Barry very highly. Depends on the opposition I guess

ElanJo said:
Project said:

When everyone is fit the front 4, for the majority of games, is a no brainer as far as Im concerned.

__________Tevez__________

Ballotelli____Silva____Johnson

The 2 in CM is more difficult to choose tho. I'd probably start with Yaya and Milner, even tho I rate Barry very highly. Depends on the opposition I guess

Agree. It's so frustrating because we know that with Balotelli fit and Silva not flying around the world the day before the game, we have frightening options. That above is a title winning forward line. But the calendar and injuries haven't been kind to us thus far. Fortunately, while Chelsea are miles ahead we are still nicely in that pack of teams wanting a CL place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.