Silva

GStar said:
Too many in this thread thinking Tevez should be up front on his own.

We've been playing without a striker everytime we set up that way. It doesnt work.
this is 100% correct, i fucking hate the one striker business im hoping its because of balotellis injury we are not playing two up front , i know its early days but im getting pissed off with that

Just reading through this thread worries me a tad. If what people say is true and Silva needs to play behind one/two strikers how is this going to fit in with Tevez?

It seems to me that Tevez spends a hell of a lot of time coming back and collecting the ball. I don't know if this is because he needs to, has been told to or just can't help himself. I'm not knocking it but surely that's not the job of the up front striker. In which case, assuming Tevez always starts he would be better playing alongside Silva with Balo or Ade up front.

Now if that's the case where the hell do you fit AJ in when RM starts to play 4-3-3 with attacking fullbacks? Maybe I'm just thick but it's not obvious to me how all these players fit together.

bluemoon32 said:
Don't know if he's ready to start but coming on with 5 minutes left is ridiculous and a complete waste of time.
If Samba hadn't blocked Jo's shot on goal would you still think bringing on Silva was ridiculous and a waste of time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.