FazzMCFC09 said:
20sbc07 said:
I think next week we should go for:

---------------------Hart--------------------

Richards------Kolo------Kompany-----Boateng

--------------Yaya------Barry---------------

-----Johnson--------Silva-----------Milner----

--------------------Tevez--------------------

Bang got it in one. This is the team to play. In reply to everyone going on about why he took AJ and started Vieira. AJ and Barry did play 90 mins for england against the swiss. And to be honest AJ was looking tired from about 5/10 mins prior to being taken off.

agreed with all of the above, perfect.

That team would tear Wigan apart.

how he didnt play i dont know. bloke near me was a right twat saying silva would be off in january, is shit, would be shit, dosent give a shit etc... oh did i mention this is before he kicked a fucking ball. he should have been subbed for milner after 50-60 minutes.... offered us far more and milner was having a bad day. bobby manc taking off aj was a piss poor decision

supercity36 said:
how he didnt play i dont know. bloke near me was a right twat saying silva would be off in january, is shit, would be shit, dosent give a shit etc... oh did i mention this is before he kicked a fucking ball. he should have been subbed for milner after 50-60 minutes.... offered us far more and milner was having a bad day. bobby manc taking off aj was a piss poor decision

Milner was doing everthing right apart from his final ball.
He covered his space and closed there attack down.
It just didn't go for him today.
Aj camo off because he's not as solid all round even though he looked sharper up front.
AJ and and silva would have left us a bit exposed.

rickyyt said:
supercity36 said:

Aj camo off because he's not as solid all round even though he looked sharper up front.

so your telling me going all out for a winner against BLACKBURN would of been wrong? had it been a team like arse with a bullet counter attack id agree but we needed a goal and we kept an absolute massive flair player off the pitch for all but 6 minutes

supercity36 said:
rickyyt said:

so your telling me going all out for a winner against BLACKBURN would of been wrong? had it been a team like arse with a bullet counter attack id agree but we needed a goal and we kept an absolute massive flair player off the pitch for all but 6 minutes

I think milner does alot of of good work, thats why he stayed on. he should have subbed jo at the time, or put silva on for swp instead of jo.

Posted this in the other David Silva thread

Got to agree with pee dubya. I've been a long time lurker on BlueMoon, but getting fed up of some of the so called City fans who want instant success, it won't happen, I've been to watch Valencia quite a few times, David Silva is a class act (so is Juan Mata), the City team and performance we watch now, will be totally different to the team (and performance) we watch next Feb / Mar / Apr the business end of the season. It will come together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.