Silva

Start him against SV Salzburg and Wigan and see how well he is settling.

Messi1221 said:
He played really good and that pass to Tevez what beautiful...he should definitely start next match!

He'll start the Europa League game. You feel as though hes not used to PL yet. And that's what I remember seeing against Spuds.

whatever people say about his size etc etc, we miss a bit of creativity in the middle and im pretty sure the 20 odd million would have been layed out for that. i agree he shouldnt have started yday, but maybe should have been brought on abit earlier, he seemed to be warming up for ages

I am over the result yesterday thats in the past its gone and i still trust Mancini and i beleive we will come good! very good when all players are fit and ready.

But Milner was fucked after 60 mins and Silva was warming up and me and everyone else around me said get Silva on for milner now and give him half an hour and he will unlock these.

But Silva was just warming up for 20 minutes and only got brought on in the 80th.

He also shouldnt have took AJ off it should have been milner.

Biamp said:
Messi1221 said:
He played really good and that pass to Tevez what beautiful...he should definitely start next match!

He'll start the Europa League game. You feel as though hes not used to PL yet. And that's what I remember seeing against Spuds.

But how on earth is he going to get USED to it if he plays 10 minutes here and there. The only way he's going to get USED to it is if he gets USED to play in it ... from the start! Grow some balls Mancini! Silva is class!

Salzburg:

-----------------------------GIVEN-----------------------------

----RICHARDS-----KOMPANY-----K.TOURE-----LESCOTT----

------------------------DE-JONG--BARRY----------------------

--------A.JOHNSON---------TEVEZ---------SILVA------------

-------------------------------JO--------------------------------

I hope we play this even if it means starting Jo, we need to rest Tevez though i feel, and Yaya.

Blue Phil said:
Salzburg:

I hope we play this even if it means starting Jo, we need to rest Tevez though i feel, and Yaya.

Hart
Zab Kolo Boyata Lescott
SWP De Jong Ibrahim Silva
Jo RSC

Then for Wigan

Hart
Richards Kolo Kompany Lescott
Toure Barry
Johnson Silva Milner
Tevez

Blue Phil said:
Salzburg:

This!

Tevez to combine with Silva and Johnson. Milner on the bench to come in for Johnson or Silva depending on who is playing worse.

ArabFan12 said:
Blue Phil said:
Salzburg:

This!

Tevez to combine with Silva and Johnson. Milner on the bench to come in for Johnson or Silva depending on who is playing worse.

Johnson and Tevez desperately need the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.