Silva

inbetween

Sorry had to make this thread as he deserves it, after all the chat about whether he will make it in the English league he looks bloody well suited. One of my favourite players at the moment, him and Tevez really seem to have clicked well, we need a proper song!

inbetween said:
Sorry had to make this thread as he deserves it, after all the chat about whether he will make it in the English league he looks bloody well suited. One of my favourite players at the moment, him and Tevez really seem to have clicked well, we need a proper song!

I think when you're truly a class player, the league makes no difference. Silva is that player.

Amazing player. Touch, balance, poise, vision, passing, movement, intelligence, he's got it all. I love him to bits!

Tricky_Trev said:
Amazing player. Touch, balance, poise, vision, passing, movement, intelligence, he's got it all. I love him to bits!

And a tough little cookie with it....

apart from 2 stray passes all game, him and tevez was the only players today that i believed could supply us with a moment of magic.

once again he makes himself available all over the pitch to create, feel sorry for him, he walked straight off at the end looking really down, he worked his bollocks off.

by far the most exciting player in sky blue at the moment for me, i'm getting that feeling i used to have when Kinky got the ball, now the same with Silva, amazing footballer.

We finally have someone whose workrate matches Tevez's. It doesn't always show but he has great spirit. At the end when we had a flurry of chances he was in a rush to take the corners, etc., as if wanting to give us a consolation goal. He's so damn likeable, give him a 10 year contract! Don't think he is the sort who will request a transfer if we have a bad season either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.