Silva

BillyShears said:
Silva is a little genius.

It's a shame that he's currently being asked to do the job of two players by playing wide right AND in behind Tevez.

We certainly ask a lot from him, he's just about the only flair midfield player we have, him getting an injury doesn't bear thinking about.

Id also like to add how excited I am every time he touches the ball. After only a few games he is really getting comfortable. What a class act. True city material right there. Love it.

I think he's going to be one of our key players this season.

I see on the OS they finally have updated this profile pic. How cool does he look!

david_silva.ashx

A little gem. A joy to behold again yesterday. It won't be long before he is marked out for special treatment. Wolves will be the first to test the waters I think

We need a strong ref against the scum because they'll boot fuck out of him like they did to SWP a couple of seasons ago when they tag teamed him

I think Sundays game showed that he has adapted quite quickly. He doesn't seem to get knocked off the ball as easily as a few games ago, and that was despite some strong tackling from Arse.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
A little gem. A joy to behold again yesterday. It won't be long before he is marked out for special treatment. Wolves will be the first to test the waters I think

We need a strong ref against the scum because they'll boot fuck out of him like they did to SWP a couple of seasons ago when they tag teamed him
I've got a sneaky feeling he may actually be more effective when people try to kick him. He has such quick feet and amazing balance that he'll find it much easier to get past players when they commit themselves. He'll wait for the challenge and just jink in an other direction when it comes in. Just like Kinky.

its just a total pleasure to watch this supreme talent play in a city shirt.
we are really lucky to have him.
this guy is going to win us some games

Stillsy said:
He is one hell of a player, just oozes class and no matter what people say he isnt far behind messi

...please don't use the words "oozes" and "messi" in the same sentence - makes him seem like a cream cake...... or a boil.

he is class - the only player that is constantly on the move looking for space, a great touch and what a wonderful finish against the tangerines...

I am really looking forward to seeing how he continues to develop now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.