Silva

He's a very brave player for a little un.

What impresses me most is just how quickly he sees opportunities to make fantastic short and long range passes and then the ability to make them happen

Add to that a great touch, balance, an eye for a goal, a fair turn of pace, hard work.

He'll be on the bench against Wolves!!

Joke!!

ultimateharold said:
inbetween said:
Sorry had to make this thread as he deserves it, after all the chat about whether he will make it in the English league he looks bloody well suited. One of my favourite players at the moment, him and Tevez really seem to have clicked well, we need a proper song!

I think when you're truly a class player, the league makes no difference. Silva is that player.
the new kinkladze you just watch..!!!!!!

Esteban de la Sexface said:
A little gem. A joy to behold again yesterday. It won't be long before he is marked out for special treatment. Wolves will be the first to test the waters I think

We need a strong ref against the scum because they'll boot fuck out of him like they did to SWP a couple of seasons ago when they tag teamed him

Stick De Jong and Yaya Toure around him and the scum will think twice about kicking him off the pitch. Reckon De Jong and Yaya can kick a lot harder than Scholes and Fletcher!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.