Silva

I remember reading one of those reports pre-season from experts/pundits asking who`d be a hit and who`d be a failure, the majority had Silva down as the biggest flop, these are suppose to be experts !

Truth is, Silva is even better than I thought he was, absolute class performer.

A lot of people thought he was our biggest waste of money..

How good it feels now to make them eat their words with the bits of magic he is producing.. we looked best with him and Tevez linking up in a great partnership!

inbetween said:
Sorry had to make this thread as he deserves it, after all the chat about whether he will make it in the English league he looks bloody well suited. One of my favourite players at the moment, him and Tevez really seem to have clicked well, we need a proper song!
Just wanted to log on this evening and make a quick post about how well I thought City played today, and this is a good place to do it, as I thought Silva was our stand out player.

He struggled in his first few weeks, but is now playing better than I thought possible, and this shows that you have to give players time

We made a few defensive mistakes, but I was still proud of the way we played. At 0-1 we had to score the next goal, and we came so close on several occasions. Nothing seemed to go our way, and losing tevez to injury didn't help.

I think I said it on previous threads but I got Yaya and Silva wrong when saying who would settle quicker. See how he does against West Brom next week.

His never-give-up spirit and energy to go up and down from start to finish were unreal. A small player with a big heart!

Terrific player, i just wish we weren't quite so reliant on one player to create something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.