Simon Kjaer us and rags have put bids in....

bobmcfc said:
apparently has a £10.3m buy out clause

( i read it on rag cafe )

Not sure but I think he did have and it expired a week or two back. I remember reading it because I was quite surprised that no one ahd gone in for him, seen as he's s'posed to be very highly rated

Kinky by name said:
City's name used in lame bid to drive up price shocker.

THIS

we are getting linked with every player under the sun and esp those that the likes of chelski, utd and arseanl are getting linked to.

its aalso the media trying to stoke the fires of hatred between clubs and supposters

bluefandk said:
he is owned by Palermo and Genoa, the 2 clubs cant agree on anything hence why the president of Palermo is trying to drum up interest in the lad, so he can be sold.

Very talented player though.

If there's a dispute they should Kjaer and Kjaer alike.

Just had a bad injury, personally I'd wait to see how he recovers. His buyout clause is 12.5 million by the way but it only applies to foreign clubs.

i don't think we should bother ourselves to sign him and we all know he won't come no matter what and i have said over and over if a player wanna play for us he should love the club on their quest for success in the premiership.i hope we all see to this before we get our spend useless like barca did their number 9.

Manchester City are locked in a battle with arch rivals United over the signing of Palermo defender Simon Kjaer.

The defender is with Denmark at the World Cup and is not expected to make a move until his tournament is over.

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini said: "I have had requests for Kjaer from Manchester City and United, but there are still differences between what we want and what they are offering."

Kjaer is a central defender but can also play in midfield. Arsenal are also thought to be tracking him.

The muen is becoming an embarassment for city related news, all they seem to do these days is piggy back other media outlets. Have city completely fcuked them off from leaks inside info, exclusives etc? very poor now imo.

How do you know the bid is genuine?

Could be made up by the selling club for all kinds of interest, or the club could have received an approach from an agent who has no authority to act for City

I have a friend who is an Everton fan who tells me without doubt Lescott's best position is left back, I am wondering whether Bobby Manc has spotted this and sees it as his solution. This would explain why we are in the market for another centre half.

We were linked with him months ago. I tend to give this some credence.

Transfer stories written while the season is in full flow might have more basis in fact. The reason being the journos have plenty to write about with the games coming thick and fast without having to make stuff up.

Recently no games lots of bull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.