Simon Kjaer

Egyptian said:
The question here should be: why would Manchester City want a danish player in their team? :)

what's your point? Are you a demented swede stuck in egypt or just a bit racist?

Ricster said:
BringBackSwales said:
what's your point? Are you a demented swede stuck in egypt or just a bit racist?

I think he's getting mixed up with his Danish and his Danish.

not sure I followed what you were saying then mate but it's your website so you can say anything I suppose!

BringBackSwales said:
Ricster said:
I think he's getting mixed up with his Danish and his Danish.

not sure I followed what you were saying then mate but it's your website so you can say anything I suppose!
I thought Ric ran Blue Moon, not Ricster?

Egyptian said:
The question here should be: why would Manchester City want a danish player in their team? :)

Are you referring to those Danish cartoons about prophet Muhammed? well, football has nothing to do with these things and the owners have already proved they have no political agenda,Tal Ben Haim had his chance and only left because he was not good enough.

i think he means darius dinesh nor danish?
theres alot of love on the string?
anyway the cartoonist was expressing his free speech
a bit like joey barton trying to lecture rich soccer players

BringBackSwales said:
Egyptian said:

Hey! Us swedes don't have much against the danes these days, they're cool and chilled out. Not even in football - they did win our euro and they got to SA instead of us but the 2-2 in 04 makes up for that. :)

Egyptian said:
GoForGlory said:
Hey! Us swedes don't have much against the danes these days, they're cool and chilled out. Not even in football - they did win our euro and they got to SA instead of us but the 2-2 in 04 makes up for that. :)
You have to agree that the referee did a wrong call that Zlatan took the ball over the line, when he assisted in the world cup 2010 qualification against Denmark.

er - the danes are great?
evn though they are a little pastry faced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.